Prepare

Ragnarok looked at the soldiers lined up before him

"The Mightiest Soldiers of the Empire. We have come here today to punish those who hurt the Empire. We have come down here to bring down the Emperor's wrath on them. We have come to punish those who dare to invade our fatherland. No enemy in our history could reach our fatherland. But these Saderans not only reached our fatherland but also imprisoned and killed many of our brothers and sisters. Even if we have to shed the flood of blood to save our citizens in the name of the emperor, we will not hesitate! Our Emperor Ainz Oaol Gown has never been defeated! We will go to any lengths to bring victory to our Emperor. We will fight till the end of our existence for the Emperor! We will fight this battle with everything we have and crush our enemies. Soldiers of the Empire take up your arms and fight in the name of the Emperor!"

"For the Emperor

Ragnarok said in a thunderous voice.

"We will fight and die!"

All the soldiers shouted.

"What is death!?"

"A mercy whereby we may serve the Emperor for eternity!"

"My soldiers prepare yourselves to fight for the Emperor!"

"For the Emperor!"

"For the Sorcerous Empire!"

.....

Japan

From the diary of Imperial Princess Piña Co Lada:

“After passing through the boundary known as the “Gate”, I saw rows and rows of towers which scraped the sky. At this time, I wondered; what did the men of the Imperial Army who first set foot here think? Did they have any idea of their upcoming fate? Nestled within the valleys between these vast buildings, I realized how small I truly was. The fact that we have declared war on a country that built such magnificent structures makes me worry for the fate of the Empire.”

Then again, Ginza would not have things like skyscrapers. If one thought about it, most of the tall buildings one might see would be found in places like Shinjuku or New York.

On the topic of grand structures, Piña and Bozes considered the Imperial Palace, the Senate building, and various other military strongholds to be quite impressive, so to them, even walking down Ginza must have struck them dumb with awe.

Having a tall building among regular buildings would only make the tall building stand out more.

Because of that, from Piña’s point of view, a capital city should be planned so that there would be an awe-inspiring structure standing in the middle. However, the city on the other side of the “Gate” was different. All its buildings were massive skyscrapers.

If there were a single giant tree, one might still be at peace when looking at it from underneath. However, a forest of giant trees would inflict an enormous pressure on those beneath it.