Prologue

Xavier

My brother was an idiot to think going without backup was a good idea. What that deepshit doesn't realises is that no matter how big or small the gang you fight, always fucking have the backup on the back of your hand. You never know when they hand you your ass on a fucking silver plate.

I had to rush my ass down from the fucking stairs of the office building before my brother does something that might put the Romano mafia in shame. Our mafia has undefeated streaks of battle since last 2 decades. No one ever dares to face Lucien Marco Romano and the people who did dare to even look him in the eye were gone blind and dead.

My father has a reputation scarier than a serial killer on lose. He had made himself the god around the country, which should be worshiped and must be feared and the people actually did that. Romano mafia was feared all around the country and we thrived on it.

All the piece of shits who called themselves powerful were under our thumb. If you move, you get crushed to death. No shit.

Me ? I am the first born to Lucien Marco Romano and have a brother who goes by the name Carlos- who may get his ass fed to him if he fucks up his task. His simpler task was to wipe out a small gang that goes under the name of 'Ravens'. First of all- what kind of name it is, Second- who dares mess with us?

But fuck me because as of the current notion, I was heading to save my brother at fucking 6 in the evening when he was supposed to be back to the mansion by this time. Apparently my idiot brother blowed up his cover while being on a mission and went without a backup. Fucking idiot, if not the fucking Ravens I was sure as hell my father was going to deep fry my little brother's ass if I save his on time.

I give a last check to my gun before I pull the engine of my car and head to the place he was stuck to. Speeding up, I cut the ignition a few blocks away from the place and wait for the scenery to give me hint for what my brother was up to.

A few minutes in and I hear gun shots going off and see my brother running with a gun in his hand, trying to find a place to hide. I crouch to the ground and walk near him while shielding myself from the bullets being fired. Reaching up to my brother, I smack him in the back of his head which makes him turn to face me and that's when I saw a shit eating grin on his face.

"the fuck you think you doing dickhead?" I scowl at him while that grin doesn't disappear from his face. In fact it broadens and he snickers, "so good to see you here brother, was needing help anyway." I flick the gun in my hand to be prepared just in case someone wants to have the privilege of dying with the bullet fired by Xavier Romano.

We manage to duck few bullets and fire some that killed a few of the men on the opposite team. Some more of bullet firing rings and the whole place goes dead. The sole purpose of my arrival was to drag my brother from here before he likely does something stupid that makes him surrender. I stick to my original plan of rescuing my brother.

Grabbing him by the collar, I drag him to my car while he was panting hard for the air due to all that screaming and running. One reckless piece of shit. Placing him down to the seat I head to the driver's one and start the engine to be on the road.

I turn to see my brother passed out on the seat and that had me cursing under my breath for a good minute. I turn the car in a certain direction to see I've lost the route. Finding myself in some other direction of the town, I head towards the more crowded street and make some turns.

A few of the turns were useful but all my energy was used up by my brain to find the right direction that can lead me back to the mansion. I stop the car in front of a building which looked like some business company. Stepping out of the car I walk a few steps away from it to see if I can find some human bodies to help me out.