Chapter XI

Julia

I initially had waved 'good night' and 'good bye' to everyone but Romano was taking me up to his bedroom after he trapped me with his 'if you don't have to necessarily go, I'd like you to spend the time with me' I had thought of refusing but went with other option.

My whole body was on alert mode since the moment we stepped inside his room and he had locked the room behind him. I bite my lip in anticipation. In a full hurry, Romano's lips were back on mine. Kisses and kisses later he whispers, "you are too beautiful to resist Julia." I smile, my eyes closed and forehead pressed to his.

What was with me when it came to him? I couldn't quite understand the confusion going inside me but there was this one thing I knew for sure that no to other man ever had the kind of effect Romano has on me. All those butterflies in my belly were the proof to it. The proof of the very occasion where I may have fallen in the pit of love and found Romano at the other end.

Not just the physical attraction but the very natural intimacy we share by just some brief kisses and wanting to spend our time with each other. Finding even a smaller quarter of time, just to sit beside each other and be together.

I was officially selfish for not wanting to share him with anyone, let alone tell people about him and I. As much as I wanted to confess I couldn't focus on anything but his hands roaming around my body. His lips on mine, hands around my body and the voices- the groans and soft whimpers coming from him were fogging my brain with desire.

His fingers stop at the button of my shirt and he parts from my lips. "Do you want to Julia?" he asks. I nod, desire coursing through my veins at full speed. Romano had made me feel so many emotions that desire and lust seemed to fade me in some oblivion. His lips meet mine while his fingers were busy in removing my clothes.

The next thing I knew was Romano and I were making love. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear at the beginning but when the high took us both, both of us turned wild. Raw pleasure combined with sweet pain flushing through both of us. I could feel the heat form his body mingling with mine. Like a werewolf marking his mate.

At some point he'd flipped me on my knees and took me from the back. My moans and his grunts filled my ears. His husky and deep voice whispering dirty yet sweet words was shaking my already shook core. The freak in him had taken over his body, this was the Xavier I never knew I can have.

That face he'd have while our highs had tangled us and slowed the time around us was worth all the chaos running inside me, making me surrender to him and only for him. I was wondering if this could get any better or not and it did in fact get better, because a shirtless Xavier was quite a sight to my sore eyes.

His olive skin with oh so well defined chest and that hard plain of his abdomen with those sharp edges of his abs had me getting on my knees to work, to worship him. At a point I'd work my tongue on the ridges of those abs, going down to his 'V' line that had bulky veins. I'd run my tongue on all of them, every single one of them.

But what cuts this out was his lips on my body, biting me on my skin everywhere, on my inner thighs, hips, waist, neck, around my collarbone, all the places he'd wanted to do me. He made sure he'd mark me well enough, and I did surely felt like a werewolf mating, marked and claimed by her mate.

We were sleeping, his arm around my shoulders, my head and a hand palmed to his chest. His fingers were absent minded running on my bare arm. This man must be some special kind of species because a small touch from him even after rounds of having sex was giving me goosebumps, making me shiver.

The sheets were doing a fine job by covering our naked bodies. The skin-to-skin contact was so soothing and addictive that I'd set the world on fire if I were to be separated from him. I was getting overly addicted; wanting to stay near him, ask him to hold me even if hands but still hold me, and keep me in his embrace. It felt magical to think that heat coming from him was making me melt and it was natural as if it were meant to happen. That we were meant to happen.