Unexpected help

Floor 33, a maze of pillars and giant rocks  filled with metals , crystals  and precious gemstones .A haven  waiting for any  blacksmith who has the guts to explore  . Most  heavy metals and gemstones used for weapons and armors in Orario were mined from these floors. many Adventurers take comissions to gather these supplies instead of fighting monsters because its easier and less dangerous. Usually  they track the tunnels left behind by the worm wells and gather what they could  before leaving. A quick easy money , however for unexperienced adventurers any mistake here means death.

Gregory shouted:" Enoch we are surrounded !"

Enoch:" Do you think I cant see them!"

Ashema familia captain Enoch in addition to Gregory and 2 other new members were doing their usual favorite work ,mining metals and gemstones , after their captain reached level 4 , their familia rank increased so they managed to recruit new lvl 2 adventurers , yet now with their backs to the wall and wormwells in front of them. They would probably remember this as the worst day of their lives ,that If they managed to live and tell the tale.

Enoch :" how much bait you used this time Gregory?"

Gregory retorted because of the lack of trust from his captain ;" do you think I am an idiot ? I used everything like everytime!"

*Rumble*

Some pillars in the distance started falling down and many other shadows  jumped from the high ground above them

Enoch :" what now!"

Gregory took a look at the new comers and his legs went limp ,

Gregory:" B.B.B.....Barbarians!"

Niel who was a new Elven archer in their familia shouted :" why in the sake of the gods , the barbarians came here!"

Enoch was already engaging with a wormwell , while the others were facing another one.

Yet the arrival of the Barbarians who were supposed to be showing only on floors 37 and bellow turned the fight into chaos.

"oh you who sails with the storms , holding the last judgment call , sparkling above the corpses of the battlefield ,before you there is only silence ,watching the land turn to ashes"

A deep voice was casting  in the midst of the battle , yet no one could hear it until he finished his spell  . A shadow of a human figure with a robe covering him jumped to the sky  above everyone and shouted.

"thunder fall!"

It was that silence before the storm , as if the time stopped everyone looked up to the shadow in the air. Just  before they could realize what happened

Giant lightning bolts covered the whole area where the monsters stood blinding eveyrone .It rained down on them , connecting both the ceiling and floor of the dungeon with dozens of lightning bolts

it was like a heavenly judgement scene.wherever the lightning striked it only left burned marks , rocks turned to lava and monsters became ashes.

Gregory returned to his senses after the monster crystals started dropping down then the shadow moved his hand out and birds made of flame rushed away , they gathered all the crystals and took them back.

In less than a minute the battle was over and the robbed guy left their line of sight , if the damage delt to the floor wasn't there , they would probably think they were just sharing a stupid nightmare, yet all the evidences were there. They were lucky to get rescued from this situation.

Niel :" are we alive?"

Gregory slowly turned his head toward the elf after touching his body then he pinched himself and niel to check

Niel:" ouch! What was that for?"

Gregory ;" checking wether I am dreaming or not"

Gregory :" I guess we were saved"

Enoch :" lets go , i dont want to stay any extra minutes in this damn floor !"

Ashema familia members never stoped running until they reached the safe village on floor 20 , where they reported what happend. at first everyone thought they were just faking it however , Enoch picked up some barbarian drops and weapons. the mood of the adventurers who were joking and laughing turned sour , and everyone returned to their work. some decided to cancel their expidtions and return to the surface , while others wanted to check it out. Either way Enoch didnt stay much in the dungeon ,and decided he should call it a day and leave with what they got. 

It was until they reported everything to guild in orario and took their payement that he breathed a sigh of releive. today can be called a  nightmare for any adventurer. The guild had to issue an investigation mission into the deep floors to check on the unusal activties .Also they shared the news on the noticed board to avoid any reckless adventurers going deeper than what they should be .

Echon walked with his party out of the guild hall.it was already sunset after all the paper work witht the guild staff he was tired yet everytime he thought back to events his body got goosebumps , the feeling of his body becoming limp under the pressure of that guy. even though he wasnt targetting him. ( who was that guy )  

as he tried to remember the events again. when the birds made of fire picked the monster stones the amount of magic power in each one of those small birds was enough to kill him.

the mark on his robe ,a spear with lightning bolts on both sides. Echon thought ( i ve seen it somewhere before , but where ? maybe that useless god might know something)