A delayed Return "2"

it wasn't the experience The amazon sisters were looking for to get some stats , at least that what their bodies told them as they dragged each other under the lingering pain that didn't fade away even after resting In the hot spring for many hours, no matter how they thought it back again they didn't understood what that unknown adventure used to beat them ,but there was something they were sure of , it was painful , very painful Even after their backlash faded from using their trump cards , their limbs and ribs were still hurting .

Despite that , the journey back to Rivera wasn't that hard. Even some monster hordes appeared they just cut through them with brute force , that left other monsters terrified to walk forward combined with their frustration from the lost battle , the amazon sisters weren't in a good mood .

After arriving to Rivera they decided to sell their drops there while keeping only the expensive ones , they ate their full for the journey back because a certain someone took their lunch. They took their time listening to any rumors around and asking about if anyone saw that guy. To their surprise the supervisors of Rivera village confirmed the news about the unknow adventurer and added it to the report they would send later to the guild . Tiona and tione found out that their mysterious white hair opponent was already famous as he helped some adventurers in the lower floors. The sisters were too ashamed to admit that they lost in a fight against him so they brushed about most of their encounter with him and only told the locals that they didn't recognize him and he is probably new to Orario.

Tiona sighed :" eehhh ,I thought I am gonna suffocate from all those questions , whats with all of this interest in just one weird guy anyway !" she pouted

" sister , you really are hopeless , if he was as strong as what the informations mentioned and we both know he is , then we are against an unknown force that infiltrated Orario , we should probably inform Finn and the others , maybe send our stupid god to ask Ouranus about any new familias arriving in orario" Tione explained , as she was also desperate and excited for some reason to encounter that guy again , she clenched her fists together as a grin that showed her fang was drawn on her face.

" next time ..." She shouted inwardly

" did you say something sister ?" Tiona asked .

Soon they both were at the edge of middle floors , they had a smooth sail back to the top as they encountered some other adventurer and decided to help them back because one of their party was injured , soon when they floor 12 , they heard some sounds of a skirmish . following their curiosity they decided to check it up , soon they arrived to an area full with bridges , a certain party member was standing in the middle while the others were holding the flank ¸they didn't look like they were in trouble because the elf in the middle of the bridge was taking down the monsters in a graceful manner that reminded the amazon of their sword princess .

On the side a parum , a fox-kin and 2 humans were standing watching the battle, it was probably a training for the members as Tione deduced

" huuuaaa , wind blades !" the Elf shouted as her sword gained a green hue before launching several lethal wind blades that cut through the monsters like a knife through butter , only leaving black smoke behind .

" ohoooo , its that elf !she said she was a maid in Hestia familia , the one that Aiz train with from time to time " tiona exclaimed , both sisters remember the fight that happened between Aiz and the elf which ended with the Elf winning despite Aiz loosing her focus. It was not a satisfying fight because Aiz had many things through her mind that time , however a victory was a victory . from that day onward they noticed that the sword princess started recovering ,to the extent of training with the Elf from time to time. It was a good change that all the familia happily welcomed.

Now the amazon sister stood there watching the Hestia familia members taking turns on the bridge fighting the monsters .They were surprised by how much these adventurer grew in the last few years , despite loosing their Ace member , they found more motivation to become stronger, it was something the amazons admired.

After they made sure that the party they accompanied was safe they decided to join the Hestia familia for a chat .

Tiona shouted happily :" Oooooi , Maid-san! Parum-san!" as she waved to their direction

Lilly turned her head as her ears picked the sound of someone " hmmm , Loki familia ?"