reunion "2"

Despite the unexpected visitors , Bell enjoyed his bath with marie while chatting with her he also enjoyed her singing .

the mermaid saved no effort to treat the horrific scars on bells body. Marie stopped only once she heard a weird noise like a scream but bell assured her that they were just passing monster .A while later he starter feeling more awkward knowing that he was being watched by the two visitors for a long time .It send flashbacks to him to that incident that Hermes dragged him to on the safe zone . finally ,He decided that it was enough time for now ,So he patted marie's head gently " thank you marie you can stop now , I really enjoyed your company , but I am afraid our fun has come to an end" Marie's looked at bell with almost teary eyes , the fear of him disappearing again resurfaced and she started pushing herself to hug him which gave bell's onlookers a whole different idea about what was happening. Bell's felt the swift footsteps of one of the two closing the distance between them , So he decided to try a new trick he learned recently. He pushed his mana out in the area around him with a bit of killing intent that he developed after slaying so many monsters in deep floors.to his surprise the trick worked as he noticed that the one approaching stopped , or freeze in her place.

He patted marie face who kept a curious gaze at the newcomer :" that's why I need to go for now , also keep our meeting a secret from the others , I don't want them coming searching for me , at least not now , since my work hasn't finished yet in the dungeon , there are some bad guys trying to do something very awful , alright ?"

Marie hesitantly nodded :" will bell promise to return ?"

Bell smiled , marie's innocence was really something he liked , just like Weine who he also missed :" yes I ll return , I promise marie , don't worry about me , I am a lot stronger than before , okay ?"

Marie nodded ;" emm , I ll wait for you bell!"

Bell finally turned to the one amazon who was frozen in her place :" you two are quiet rude , peeking at others in hot spring all this time, are all amazons have to be wierdos ?" He didn't wait for a reply as he walked to grab his belongings . For once he didn't feel weird while wearing his clothes back in front of others . ( hmm , am I not that shy anymore ?) that was the idea that popped in his mind. He finished by putting his cloak and grabbing his black sword all that while unconsciously keeping the pressure of mana on the frozen amazon , Hestia knife who had always accompanied him evolved into a longer sword for some reason , His companion told him that since it was a growth weapon made by the god of forgery it wouldn't be weird if it evolved to match the wielder stats.

Bell turned to the amazons who just arrived to pick her sister ,already recognizing the two , he decided to have a friendly chat with them. It's been so long since he met any acquaintance . he let loose his pressure and smiled :" do you happen to have some jaggamaru'kuns snacks ?"

Both sisters looked at him like their minds went blank "eh ?" they were deep in the dungeon and in a weird location.while encountering an unknown adventurer who was potentially dangerous , but what he first asked them was for food.

Tiona was the first to recover from his weird question ," no I don't but I have a shawarma sandwich , I can share it with you "as she reached her pouch , she grabbed half the sandwich an then throw it to bell carefully not to overstep his boundaries . Meanwhile tioné kept silence , she knew that they were in a dire situation .

Bell grabbed the sandwich and gave it a first bite and his mouth was full with a festival of flavours , having to rely on dungeon food for so long made him forget what real food was like , it reminded him with the sandwiches his grandfather used to make. His face was full of happiness . Tiona and Tioné kept watching the scene with weird expressions , Tioné had to admit:" he is kind of weird guy"

Tiona grabbed her mouth to shush her.

Finally after finishing his food , bell sighed a deep breath , he never enjoyed this delicious food for a long time , it was a blessing for him. " So , what you two were doing down here ?" he surprised the two sisters who were in a weird fist and bite fight