The Real dungeon "2"

Drip

Drip

Drip

Despite the howling of the strong wind outside , the cave was almost silent , only the sound of water drops could be heard alongside the heavy breathing of the adventurer and the xenos who stood face to face

The white bear xenos focused his gaze at bell , seizing him and trying to figure out his strength , he already noticed the human when he was gliding to his direction with those flame wings.

" what do you want human ?" breaking the silence with a growl

Bell was caught off guard by his angry voice , " I saw you were being chased so I tried to help.." but he couldn't finish his words before the the xenos cut in " you ? helping me ? brat , you just woke up the whole damn mountain with that avalanche , every creature outside there will be on the move now , if you don't want to get killed without even knowing how I suggest you go back now , this place is very dangerous to anything alive , let alone a lonely adventurer like you " the xenos answered with an in an obvious annoyed tone.

Its been many years since he saw humans on this place ,at some point he thought they would no longer pass from here.After all , the ones who came here either died or left and didn't bothered to to return again , his clan elders sometimes mentioned some stories about strong human warriors who broke through this place and went deeper as for how and why they never told him. The xenos named Xand mission was like most other adults in the village , getting the crystals from the valley and bringing them back to the clan village , they needed the crystals to keep the snow effect away from their territory . Many of his friends never returned , He remembered everyone of them.

Bell tried to get some information from the xenos, it was on the phoenix spirit request :" can you tell me whats this place ? its looks different than the dungeon "

The xenos furrowed his eyebrows at this question " dungeon huh ? this is not the dungeon you came through , this is our home " without anymore words he turned his back to bell and walked deeper into the cave , just few steps away a huge trembling occurred.

" whats going on ?" bell looked around then back to the xenos ahead of him

" this is bad , move now !" the xenos shouted

Outside the cave , dozens of grey crystal scorpion like creatures rushed through the valley , their carcasses was as big as a house and their tales were like a worm wells heads . marching together though the valley while some were on the sides , they hunted down any griffin which flied low enough or were stuck in the avalanche . it was a bloody fight to witness .

Bell was running in the cave just few steps behind the xenos , the guy didn't say anything after he asked him to follow him fast , whatever was chasing them , it was probably more fearful than the griffins .

Soon they reached an intersection of tunnels , bell noticed that the xenos marked something on the wall from where they came then he picked the tunnel on the far right.

Few hours later and after getting out of the tunnels , bell noticed that not all this floor was frozen dead land , in deeper rocky area covered from the heavy snow , vegetation grew ,and other animals he never saw before run . it left him with more questions than answers.

Finally his companion stopped and turned to him " listen adventurer, you can come with me , but I wont promise that my clan would treat you nicely or you can go out there and find your way , your choice" the xenos spoken in a heavy tone

Bell thought for a while , " accept his offer , So far , these monsters are the only ones who can communicate without trying to kill you " Faenur said

Bell agreed with her and accepted the white bear xenos offer :" fine , I ll go with you , you can call me Bell " as held his hand out for the xenos with a smile on his face

Xand looked down to the kid's hand , he didn't really hate the humans but he just wanted to avoid problems, but something about the kid in front of him gave him a feeling that he could trust him , probably because he didn't attack him like what humans would do when arriving here, attacking every creature they see. He took the handshake and replied :" Xand , my name is Xand bell , follow me "

Bell asked :" what is this place xand ? you told me its your home , but its inside the dungeon "

Xand walked slowly , they were in a very narrow rocky area , with walls on both sides reaching upward , it was the perfect place to hide from both the cold and the other predators , there were some wide spaces along the way where small trees grew. Bell noticed that there was barely any snow down here , and it was much warmer .

Xand :" you call it dungeon , we call it home , only our elders know what's the reality of this place, however we were born here, our clan grew here , alongside all the other creatures that is out there , I ll ask for a meeting with the elders for you when we reach the village , they probably know the answer to your question "

" thank you Xand ,what were you doing out there ?" bell asked again , Xand grew more bothered by why this human was happily chatting with him like they were old friends ," I was on a mission for the village , also we ve arrived , bell"

As he looked up front

For the second time today , bell was speechless at the view in front of him