The village at the mountain"2"

Inside the village, a small church took place in furthest place away from the other houses , on a small hill . Surrounded by trees, which gave it a calming and peaceful sensation with small garden of lilac flowers just next to it .the path leading to the church cut through two meadows .unlike the other buildings in the village , ,the church walls were built from brick with Small windows tinted with blue and white crystal glass .it had a medium size door of oak studded with iron. The inside had a marble floor with some wood benches on each side . the thing that stood out most was the statue of female covered in robe at the end of the hall , just above it another circular crystal glass that gave a peaceful feeling to hall when the sun light entered from it.

Asterea pov

Rain came earlier this season .It made me happy. I am sure the villagers share the same feeling , they will be able to work on the fields earlier . This year harvest will be plentiful just like last year. I prayed the heaven to bless this place with peace. That was all I could do for them. The rain also helped me hold the kids here in the morning to teach them for a longer time .I knew they wanted to go out playing so badly but I can let them get sick.

Finally the drumming sound of rain that continued all this morning started to slow and fade ,I picked outside the window and saw that the rain has stopped yet the grey clouds still covered the sky.

I walked between the benches of the churches where the kids kept chatting all morning.

"Miss Astrea , look at what I ve made " a cheerful voice made me turned my focus to the little girl

Anna . these kids were orphanages , they were brought here by the villagers who found them on there way here.

I still don't know why I've chosen to take care of them , out of pity ? or maybe because I couldn't take care of the children of my familia that I ve lost. Its been years since I ve left yet I always keep thinking  about them , every night. The Last member of my familia , Leon ,I know she is still out there ,I could feel her through the blessing i gave her . She fought sometimes , and struggled in others. But one thing I was sure of , she is getting stronger. i hope she picked the right path for her.

I sighed and returned to the girl Anna " oh its really beautiful anna "

" I made this for you miss Astrea, can you accept it ?" little Anna tilted her head in questioning look

" oh , than you very much Anna , I loved your gift" as I taped the head of the little girl and walked to door , I turned to the kids on the benches

" everyone, the rain has stopped you can go out and play , but don't get yourself dirty !"

And just like I was chanting a spell , a chain reaction from the kids happened and they rushed to the door " yeeeey"

I took one look back to the statue of a goddess behind. it didn't had a special characteristics so it didn't look familiar to any of my friends from heaven. Yet it reminded for some reason with a certain loli that always lazed in her temple. I closed the door went out facing the beautiful view of the village and the mountains .

It was less than an hour later that I heard a commotion from the village , as I watched from the garden. The village guard mark was running cheerfully in the town while house door opened behind him and people started looking out to check what happened.

Ryu pov

I walked into the village main street , the village guard kept running forward , I ve noticed that the field workers were also coming from behind. while some curious gazes started turning to my direction from people coming out from their homes.

" whats going on mark ?" someone asked as he opened his house door

" why is that idiot making so much noise ?" another looked from the window frame

" oh mom look an Elf !" and more people started focusing their attention on me . I paied no attention to them and kept walking until finally another old man reached to me

" good morning miss , I assume you are an adventurer " the old man asked , he had a small white beared and two ears on the top of his head , a demi human.

" yes , I am"

"were you sent to us by the city lord ?" as he talked I noticed more people getting closer to hear out. I really didn't like this feeling of getting too much attention

i replied" no I am just a travelling adventurer , and I am looking for an acquaintance of mine "

A woman spoke :" please , young adventurer help us out "

I turned to the woman who spoke :" if you are talking about the dire wolves pack, then I ve took care of them on my way here , you can send some people to get their remains down the forest,"

With that people faces became brighter , and that old man gave a long sigh , they can finally be at ease as the wolves pack would no longer attack them.

" thank you so much , how can we pay you !" some people shouted

" now ,if you can tell me , do you know a brown haired woman with blue eyes named Astrea " but before anyone can talk , a melodic nostalgic voice that I haven't heard for years ,but I could recognize.

" I am happy to see you again , Leon" and the crow opened a path as they turned to the source.

I looked at the woman figure ,it been years yet she still looks the same like it was yesterday. So many feelings rushed into my heart as I was lost for words :" goddess "