The elf and the goddess "2"

In another side of the village, precisely in the village head house which wasn't that different from all the wooden houses in the village , Ryu and Astrea sat alone in a room. A table with tea cups and some snacks between them. Ryu had her head down looking at tea cup while Astrea looked at her like a mother looking at her troubled daughter , She waited for her to speak first.

"I ve been looking for you" Ryu finally gathered her courage up to speak.

" yes , I was expecting you ever since I noticed you reached the end of level 4 , I am really happy to see you leon" Astrea smiled again , with some hope in her eyes " did you finally manage to find your pride?" she looked at the green haired elf who had yet to look into her eyes since they entered the house.

Ryu:" i.... I did "

Astrea started to notice that Leon was reactions were unusual  " Leon , i am not bothered of you , i have forgave you long ago ,  you cant always live in the past ,you need to look forward in your life , they wouldn't have wanted you to live like this "

Ryu voice cracked again , few drops of tears fell ," but I ... I failed him, he was there for me when I gave up on myself " she finally looked to her goddess in the face, Astrea didn't see that prideful elf that she always knew , but a young broken girl. she thought to herself ( How did you end up like this ?)

Ryu:" I putted him in danger with my actions , yet he  kept coming after me , he showed me that there is salvation for me despite what I did and yet .....yet"

Astrea with a worried voice" Leon ..."

Ryu:" I failed him , I wasn't by his side and he died alone in the dungeon , I couldn't do anything to help him" as she dropped the bomb .Astrea looked anxiously at Ryu ,her face showed more expressions than she ever saw her before.She walked to the young elf and held her.

"I am sorry Leon" despite Ryu not blaming her for leaving , " i am really sorry" Astrea apologized to her , maybe if she returned to orario and removed her blessing from her maybe things would ve been different. the room was silent with the only two holding in each other.

After a while , Ryu calmed down and told everything that happened to her to her goddess , they laughed at some parts and saddened by others while at some parts Astrea became angry from a certain gods .

When the story came to an end it was already afternoon.

Astrea sighed :" I have to admit , that boy is really something Leon , I am sorry for your loss , but I am sure he wouldn't ve wanted to see you broken "

" I know , but what should I do ?" Ryu asked

Astrea smiled :" you already have that answer that's why you came searching for me "

Astrea walked to her ," let me gibe you a statues update" a drop of blood fell on the elfs back and the symbol of her familia showed up , beneath it were Ryu states .Astrea eyes widedned when she saw her strength "incredible"

Strength:

S

Endurance:

S

Dexterity:

SS