The god's champion "1"

"Interesting " Revis whispered while looking at the Fire phoenix above in the sky , she kept Aiz in her line of sight while observing whats happening. She could a sense of familiarity from it just like from Aria , that phoenix was using spirit powers.Aiz meanwhile was completely focused on the enemy in front of her , She really didn't give any other thoughts about her surroundings . However the weird gesture from Revis surprised her , She watched as the human monster returned her weapon to its sheet ," It seems we will have to continue our fight another time Aria " she said as she jumped from the building

"Wait!" Aiz shouted as she dashed forward , yet little too late, there was no one down there , Revis disappeared. Only now did Aiz gazed into the sky , "what is that ?"

Finn's side was almost the same , the battle reached a stale mate status as the monsters stopped advancing all shocked by the aura emanating from the bird in the sky

" now what!" Finn growled ,as he didn't expect that the enemy still held another strong creature , just from the feeling he was getting , it was at least at level 8 .

" A FIRE SPIRIT!" Reviria shouted , she was already exhausted from the continues fights all night .it was her first time seeing one of them as she always thought they no longer exist .

"Are you sure about that? " Bet replied , his body wasn't in perfect condition , sweat , blood and several injuries traced his upper body .

"Yes without doubt , that is an ancient Fire spirit " Revira spoke in confident tone

" to think they would even bring a spirit to their side , we really underestimated them" Finn voice came from behind as he jumped from the roof of a nearby destroyed building.

"What is that ? "Gareth eyes narrowed in surprise as his eyes focused on a certain spot inside the phoenix chest , a human figure was there , only now that everyone started noticing it

" is that a person inside it ?" Bet asked

"No, that's not p...." Riveria words stopped as she observed the phoenix chest , shock and surprise hit her ,it only meant one thing.

" fioooooh ,A contracted spirit ? now that's something " Ken whistled as he looked at the sky , just like the others , the fight on their side came to a stop , his chest was injured and he was bleeding , yet he really didn't care, his partner was also injured while his opponents weren't in better shape as Tiona and tione were using their berserk abilities all the duration of the fight , they were exhausted right now , not to mention their injuries.

"Sister we need to fall back " Tione said while looking at the sky ," we cant keep up like this and we don't know what might happen now "

" fine " before she even turn , their enemies already disappeared .

Unlike most of deities who retreated to their gathering Area , Soma chose to evacuate towards the outside of Orario, he even forced some of his familia members to bring some tools so he can continue making his special Drink . However right now he was outside of his tent .His lifless eyes gazed at the sky above , just like everyone around. A giant flame bird was hovering above Orario ,its majestic frame and golden fire mixed with orange hue made everyone gasp at it. The Aura of a spirit could be noticed obviously ,however that was not what was bothering Soma for now , he could sense something else.

" Look at that beautiful bird , its made of fire " a certain woman whispered

" Is that a spell casted by some adventurer ?" another man asked , while murmurs started as people tried to guess whats really going on. Soma shifted His gaze from the people around him , while looking above

" Arcanum,huh ? even if its so faint , the age of the god's champions is already here , this is really something to drink for " He whispered as he turned his head back to his tent not really caring about anything else.

Inside the tower, the expressions of the deities were in pure shock and amaze .

"IS THAT !" a certain god shouted

"GODS POWER, WITH A SPIRIT, SO MAGNIFICENT! " Freya spoke in pure joy , goosebumps traced her skin .as she held her face with both of her hands , her expression was ecstatic .

" NOW , SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO !" she shouted , her vision was totally different from what other could see , an orange glowing bird like a sun , with a bright golden soul inside it .Red flames erupted from time to time.

Cassandra shouted :" we are done for! That's the thing! We need to get out or we will die " tears were already tracing her eyes.

Hestia familia members were already shivering in fear from the sheer amount of Aura as they were the closest to the phoenix .

the phoenix Screech loudly while flapping its wings , in the next moment the fear in everyone's eyes turned into a horrifying scene

Meteoric shower of giant Burning Feathers fell down On Orario .