Ashema familia

***imagine living in a country with terrible internet  that you cant even open wattpad****** 

Seasons passed yet Orario never changed.During that time, many adventurers decided to push their limits. Each had their own motives , In Hestia familia Welf managed to reach level 3 finally , he invested most of hist stats to develop his blacksmithing while keeping enough for the dungeon and the result was astonishing , that for the first time Hephaistos acknowledged his work but just to the extend to keep him motivated to work harder. After all , Welf was one of the devastated people after loosing bell , especially after he saw the state that Bell's equipments were when retrieved. His familia supporter didn't lack behind that much as she was closing the gap to level 3 too , in the last 2 years she was more invested in learning leading skills and party management .Whenever their party weren't in dungeon , she was either in her room or in library of Orario studying more about dungeon and explorations history records. It started as a way of her to run from the gloomy atmosphere at the mansion ,as the time went , it became more and more of her routine and lily enjoyed it more. Mikoto on the other hand had the most impressive progress among her familia as she reached level 3 faster than Welf , her progress was mainly due to Ryu joining their familia , she replaced the gap left by Bell and was pushing the others members training harder . It all happened suddenly when Ryu came to the mansion and asked Hestia to accept her , Hestia barely bothered by the offer and just accepted her with one condition :" protect your party and don't die " despite her voice sounded stoic , every understood the meaning behind it , as the deity never recovered from losing Bell . it was clear from her face and expressions , as she barely smiled at all for anyone count.

Just like Hestia familia , Loki familia too witnessed a level up in their ranks , starting from their captain Finn who reached level 7 , it was only a matter of time for him followed by the oldest member gareth who had his stats stuck on S for a long time followed by Reviria who ranked up lastly.

This was big news to Orario as the balance of Power between Loki and Freya started tilting towards Loki because of numbers , Despite Ottar reaching Level 8, everyone knew now that it will be hard to predict who would win if the two fought.

However not everything was running smoothly in Loki familia , as two amazons were stuck up in level 6 for two years , with barely any progress in their stats , the two sisters were quite bothered by this fact , and they kept going to dungeon Solo or together in order to push themselves harder. And today happened to be one of these days , tiona and tioné walked in Orario main street , they ve bought some Shawarma from a famous restaurant runned by a weird old man, the food was good so they didn't bother by the service. It was already evening and both of them decided to go to dungeon because of a certain demi wolf who happened to start bragging after his last update. Bete never stoped laughing as soon as loki told him that he will be able to rank up in less than a year from that day the mansion became a nightmare for the two amazons.

Tiona sighed :" I really cant believe that dog is surpassing us !"

Tioné responded to her :" don't worry sister , we will have our chances too "

As both of them walked out from the restaurant , a certain blonde hair guy with black clothes also went out , Enoch alongside his party members decided that they should have dinner before going back to their mansion. After getting their fill  they set out , it wasn't that far away of a walk as they reached  a 2 stories building , nothing impressive about it , because they were just a small familia their mansions wasnt that expensive  . they entered the building , however were faced by a strong smell of spices and alcohol , it was without saying that their deity was doing his favorite habit again , making a mess in the kitchen 

George walked  while holding his nose:" in the name of heavens what the hell that stupid god is making , poison ?"

Soon a young man with red hair and brown skin went out from the kitchen , he was only wearing his pants and an apron above it and he was clearly upset about what he just heard  ," watch your mouth pig head,or I ll cook you instead next time!"

Then he turned his gaze to Enouch ," yo enoch , what brought you guys back so early ? I thought you will take at least 2 more days "

However Enoch narrowed his eyes , en expression that his god Ashema recognized as bad news. Ashema sighed :" what a pain , Gregory go watch the kitchen , Enoch come with me"

Soon the two of them were sitting in a small room with nothing but two sofas and a small table between them.

Enoch brought out a small paper , a drawing he made while he was in the guild . he wanted to confirm something but he didn't trust the guild member so he brought it to his deity

He putted it on the table , the paper a had a bad drawing of what looked like a spear surrounded by lightning bolts

Ashema looked at it for few moments before narrowing his eyes :" oh my , this is going to be a real pain .."