[ 4 ]

After he had left the room, I decided I wanted to have a better look around his room since he rudely interrupted me.

Okay, not exactly.

I firstly took a proper look around the room. As well as a bedroom it was more of a chill out zone. There was couches, a huge plasma screen TV, game consoles, a stack of movies.. There was also a chandelier which looked so beautiful.

Wow, he must be quite rich. If I were him, I'd never want to leave this room.

I started looking through his draws. What? I was nosey. Besides, I wasn't looking at where he put some of my clothes.. Like my undergarments. He may have gone through them in the walk in closet but he didn't put them there.

I opened one of the draws and picked up some silver pa- holy moly. This is awkward. I quickly put them back in and shut the draw. Awkward.

"What are you doing?" I quickly turn around and stare at Elliot.

"Nothing." I reply a bit too quickly. He moves towards me and slightly pushes me to the side. He opens his draw.

"Why were you going through my draw? Especially this one."

"I wasn't." I lied.

"Really now?"

"I uh, I didn't see anything."

"So you did go through my draw."

"Um- I- Uh.." My cheeks were getting redder by the minute.

"I guess I should put my condoms somewhere else then huh?" He smirks and grabs my arm.

"What are you doing? Get off me."

"You're coming with me."

"Why? No."

"My mother wants to meet you."

"Your mum?"

"That's what I just said. Jeez, humans and their crap hearing."

"Hey! I heard that."

"Well done! Congratulations." He said, sarcastically. "Now come on." We walked downstairs and I decided to bug him.

"So.." I began.

"So, what?"

"Why do you have a whole draw?"

"Whole draw of what?"

"You know, condoms."

"Because I do."

"Yeah but a whole draw. Do you really need that much?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because-"

"Don't say 'because I do' because that's not an answer."

"Why do you ask so much questions?"

"Because I do." I say, mocking him. He just groaned and shut up, leading me to wherever his mum was.

"Elliot, darling!" He groaned again.

"Hello mother."

"Oh is this her? Hello, dear. I'm Laura, Elliot's mum."

"I'm Emily. Its nice to meet you." I put out my hand for her to shake.

"Oh nonsense!" She pulls me into a bone crushing hug. Holy moly. She must love to hug! She pulls away. "Oh deary, you've gone all red!"

"You practically suffocated her, mother."

"Oh deary, I am so sorry!" She pulled me into another bone crushing hug.