[ 27 ]

For a few days, all I did was rest. Everything that happened hadn't fully sunk in.

I couldn't believe Aidan. I honestly thought he was my friend. I guess not.

"Don't worry about him, bunny." I guess he read my thoughts..

"I just feel betrayed."

"I do too, as do the whole pack."

"I know but.. I don't know." Elliot smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

"I've got to get back to Alpha duties.. Got to find a new, suitable TIC."

"Good luck." I mumble, staring up at the ceiling.

"I wish I could stay with you."

"Hm." I was feeling quite sleepy actually. Is this what pregnancy does to you?

"Are you feeling sleepy, bunny?"

"Mhmm."

I felt him give a quick peck on my lips. "Go to sleep, I'll be back when you wake up."

"Okay." I felt him get off the bed and I snuggled deep in the covers. "I love you." I murmur before falling asleep.

*

I wake up and sure enough, Elliot's there. "Hey bunny, you want some food?"

"No, I'm not hungry." A frown appeared on his face.

"You need to eat. He needs to get big and strong like his daddy."

"He? How do you know the baby is a he? Could be a she."

"I know he is a he."

"I'm guessing you want a son?"

"I need someone to take after me."

"But, you know there's the possibility that the baby could be human."

"I know. But either way, one of our children will be at least a werewolf and they will carry on after me. Cos I'm an Alpha, the werewolf genes are strong."

"Even if that one is a girl?"

"Of course."

"So, I could be stuck with a werewolf family and be the only human?"

"Possibly, but you'll be my human and yeah." I raise a brow. Okay? "I love you. I'm really am sorry about-"

"You don't need to apologise. I forgive you. What matters is that you do want the baby now which makes me the happiest person in the entire world."

"Just you being next to me makes me the happiest person in the entire world." I smile and bring him into a kiss.

"Um, you know I was going to keep the baby either way, right?"

"I figured.. I just feel bad for telling you to get rid of our baby. I'm sorry." He places his hand on my stomach and kisses my stomach, "I'm sorry to you little guy or princess. I didn't mean it. I love you just as much as I love your mummy." Oh my gosh, too much cuteness!

*

"Hailey's coming over." I look over to Elliot.

"What?"

"She's coming over to see you."

"Serious?"

"Of course, bunny. Her mate is coming with her too cos she's apparently ready to pop."