[ 28 ]

Leeroy stayed in the hospital with Hailey and Rose. The doctor said to keep them in for the night just to have checkups to make sure everything is definitely okay.

We all went back to the pack house and went to sleep straight away since it was late.

Laura had already settled the twins into bed and Brendan was in bed too. Elliot showed my parents to their temporary room and then picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room.

He shut the door, locking it, and placed me gently on the bed. He then got on and laid beside me. "I'm tired." I mumble.

"You haven't eaten today."

"I did. I had a sandwich, remember?"

"Oh yeah. You need to eat more though. You and the baby are still in the process of recovering."

"Okay, okay. I'll eat more tomorrow. I'm just sleepy now."

"Alright. Let me help you get ready for bed." I hummed in response and he helped me take off my jeans and shirt until I was just left in my bra and underwear.

"I need to brush my teeth." I quickly get out the bed and brush my teeth. While I was brushing my teeth, Elliot came up behind me and started brushing his teeth too. I soon finished and rushed to the bed, jumping on it and getting underneath the duvet.

Elliot soon walked in and slid under the duvet and pulled me towards him. He places a kiss on my forehead and whispers, "Goodnight, bunny." I felt his hand on my stomach. "Goodnight little one."

*

I was helping Laura get the lunch ready for my family. I was nervous to tell them I was pregnant because they always believed in marriage before babies. I mean, its not like we planned the baby but we still wanted the baby.

"Calm down, you'll be okay."

"But what if they don't accept the baby?"

"They will, dear. That's their grandchild growing in there and they'll love he or she no matter what."

"Thank you." I pulled her into a hug which she accepted. We then pulled back when we heard a baby crying. "Are they back?"

"They must be."

"Come on, you gotta see Rose. She's so adorable!" Laura squealed and ran out. I followed after and saw Hailey and Leeroy walk in carrying Rose. Well, Lee was carrying Rose.

Laura squealed and ran up to them and admired little Rose. "Wanna hold her?" Lee asks. Laura nodded and Lee handed her Rose.

Laura cooed at Rose and settled Rose and stopped her crying. "Wow, she stopped crying."

"Yeah, I guess I know how to. After all, I dealt with Elliot didn't I?" I spotted Elliot and he rolled his eyes.

*

We were now sitting down at the dinner table - my parents, siblings, Elliot, his mum and I. Hailey and Leeroy went upstairs to sleep since they didn't get much.

"So," Elliot says looking at everyone. He's going to tell isn't he? Oh gosh, "Emily and I have something we wish to tell you."

My parents and Brendan look at me raising a brow. I look away and eat my food.

"What is it?" Brendan speaks up.

"Well.. We're expecting."

"Expecting what?" Danny asks.

"A baby." Elliot says. Danielle's eyes light up and grins.

"A baby?" Brendan asks. "Seriously?" Brendan frowned but my parents looked happy.

"Aren't you happy, Bren?" I ask.

"I am.. But," he sighs, "congrats little sis. You too Elliot." Brendan stands up and walks away. I furrow my eyebrows.

"He just.."

"Don't worry, baby. Maybe its a shock for him." Elliot kissed my forehead and then turned to my parents who were smiling ear to ear.

"Congratulations you two! This is amazing!" My mum says, squealing. She turns to my dad, "We're going to be grandparents!"

"Congratulations." My parents get up and embrace me in a hug. Danny and Danielle hug me too and then Laura hugs me claiming its because she likes to hug - fair enough.

*

I went to find Brendan and found him sitting outside by a tree. "Brenny?"

"Hm?"

"Are you okay? You just..walked away."

"Its a lot to take it. Your little sister getting pregnant, its just.. You can't exactly prepare for something like that. It'll be the same when Dani gets pregnant. Its just, you watch them grow up and no guy is good for them. I probably sound like a dad right now. But, its just I don't know. You're my little sister. You getting pregnant just shows how you're off to start your new life without us. Your family. And then I think how you'll forget about us and never visit.."

I felt tears drop. He's so cute. I embrace him in a hug and cry into his shirt. Damn hormones. "I love you Brenny. You don't have to worry cos I'll definitely visit! How could you think I'd forget about you huh? You're the best big brother in the world and if I didn't visit, I'd be pretty damn stupid."

"You always made me laugh, you know? Now stop crying. Elliot will murder me."

"He wouldn't. I love you and you mean the world to me so he wouldn't."

"Well, come on then. What's the gender?"

"I don't know.. We found out not so long ago."

"Ah, I see. Well, you gotta tell me when you guys find out!"

"If we find out. I may want it to be a surprise. But... Um, the baby could be werewolf or human so.."

"That's epic. I might have a werewolf niece or nephew!" I roll my eyes and we head back to the house. "I really am happy for you both though. You know that, right?"

"Of course I do."

"Good."

~

Authors Notes.

I know, not the most amazing chapter is it? :/

Its kind of a filler, sorry.

I still hope you enjoyed it though. A little sibling moment ^-^ Hehe

Toodles x3