[ 23 ]

After dinner was my parents and siblings, and of course Elliot, Elliot and I had headed home. It was a bit late by the time we got back so we put on our pyjamas - his was being naked which I protested against but he won by saying "I'm the Alpha and I can do what I want." whereas I wore one of his shirts over my bra and underwear. We then went to sleep.

Nothing special.

When we had woken up, a beaming Tyler was standing at the foot of our bed with a tray of food in his hands. Well, two trays. "What the fuck are you doing in our room?" Elliot growled out.

"I've brought my Alpha and Luna breakfast in bed!" He said. It was cute because he was so cheery.

"Aw." I said. Elliot snapped his head towards me and growled. "What? I think its adorable at how happy and cheery he is. Just look at him."

"Get out."

"Aw, lighten up Elliot." I say, finally sitting up. "He just brought us breakfast."

"What if you were naked?!"

"Well, I wasn't." But you are, I wanted to add. But I decided against it.

"But-"

"Hush, just appreciate what he did."

"Thanks, Luna."

"Yeah, yeah. Gimme the food." Tyler chuckles and hands us a tray each. I looked at the food. Oh so lovely food.

"Mind link me when you're done. Be sure to be dressed so I don't walk in when you're both naked." He said, rolling his eyes. He then left us to eat.

"You should be more grateful." I tell him, before taking a bite out of my toast.

"But what if he had seen you naked? Only I'm allowed to see you like that."

"You know he's got a mate right?"

"Yeah but-"

"Shut up, Alpha."

"Not when we're eating."

"I was teasing."

"I know, bunny." We continue eating and once we're finished, Elliot mind links Tyler and he comes in and takes our trays from us and leaves. "So, we need a ceremony for you."

"We do?"

"Yep, you're supposed to be introduced as Luna once we mate."

"Oh, okay."

"Its not that bad."

"Yeah, okay. When are we to have it then?"

"I'm not sure. Soon, obviously."

"I just don't like it that now everyone will know we make love."

"So?"

"I don't know.. Its just awkward."

"Why?"

"Because, isn't our sex life supposed to be private?"

"Yes but they're bound to know especially if you're pregnant."

"Well, good thing I'm not."

"Not yet."

"Yet? I'm too young!" Although, wouldn't be so bad to have a kid.. Besides all that child birth pain, I do actually want a child. "Okay scrap that. I don't actually mind."