[ 30 ]

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. Everything was falling into place perfectly.

I'm pregnant. I'm engaged. I'm with the love of my life. Can life get any better?

"Bunny?"

"Hm?"

"You've got that creepy smile on your face again."

"Shut up, Alpha." He growled and pulled me closer towards him, nuzzling his face in my neck sniffing my scent.

"I love you." He mumbled. I hummed in response. I felt his hand rest on my stomach. "I hope this baby comes out soon."

"Why?"

"Because I want to have a little family time. Between us three."

"You softie." He growled.

"I'm not a softie. I can easily become hard if you want?"

"No! No, thank you." He chuckled and kissed the side of my head.

"If the baby is a werewolf it'll grow quicker.. Meaning your pregnancy won't last nine months. If the baby is human it'll last nine months."

"Oh, okay. How would we know?"

"Fancy seeing the pack doctor today?"

"Sure."

"Alright, bunny. Now get out of bed, fatass."

"Elliot!" I slapped his arm playfully. "I'm not fat."

"I know, baby. I was kidding. You're ass is so perfect and-"

"Stop right there, mister. Now go shower."

"Only if you come with me."

"No, you're in time out."

"But baby, I was joking."

"Time out." He pouted, which he managed to make sexy, and got out the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I heard the shower being turned on and then his head popped out, him still pouting.

"Please?" He asked. Damn, I can't resist his incredibly sexy face. I grin and get out of bed and join him in the bathroom.

*

"Hm, this is an odd pregnancy." The pack doctor said. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Elliot who was also confused.

"What do you mean?"

The pack doctor cleared their throat and looked more to me than Elliot. "You're having a twins." I grin and feel Elliot squeeze my hand. I look at him and see the hugest smile on his face. "Ah, hold on." They took a deep breath before continuing. "One has werewolf genes and the other doesn't."

"So basically, one is human and the other isn't?" Elliot asked.

"Yes." What?! Elliot said if the baby is werewolf the pregnancy goes faster.. But what would happen to our little human baby? I feel myself start to tear up.

"Baby, don't cry." Elliot wipes my tears away and pulls me into a hug, resting my head on his chest. "What does that mean then?"

"They'll both be born in around three months."

"But-"

"Hang on, Alpha. Let me explain. The pregnancy will be the cycle of a werewolf pregnancy. The human baby will develop fine, I should hope so. They'll both be born at the same time and the human baby has the tiniest bit of werewolf genes since you're an Alpha. That baby will develop fine but won't be able to shift when they're older."

I look up. "But you said they have a little bit of werewolf genes.. Shouldn't they be able to?"

"The human genes overtake the werewolf genes but because there is a tiny bit of them in the kid, they'll grow as if they're a werewolf."

"So, both babies will be fine?" Elliot asks to confirm.

"Yes, I just found it odd." Damn, they gave me such a scare! "Would you like to know the genders?"

"No."

"Yes."

We both replied at the same time and I looked at him. "I want it to be a surprise, Elliot." I mumble. He looks at me and nods. "And don't you go behind my back."

"Yes ma'am."

*

Authors Notes.

I'm so sorry I left it so late! The update I mean. And sorry it's short! Felt like I owed you a chapter so I quickly typed one up.. It's short yeah but I'll try making the next one longer. :)

Hope you enjoyed and again, I am incredibly sorry!

Toodles x3