[ 15 ]

"Laura, are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine, dear. Are you?"

"Yes, I'm very excited! My best friend Hailey is coming to visit today and I want you to meet her."

"Why me?" I felt a bit sad, Laura wasn't herself. She wasn't so hyper or bubbly or loud. I understand why but it made me feel sad. She just wasn't herself.

"Because you're going to be my mother-in-law aren't you? And I want you to meet my best friend. I'm sure you'll love her."

"Do you want my approval?"

"Um, kinda."

"Oh, deary me! I am flattered. Of course I'll meet her."

"Thank you!"

"Now go on, Elliot has mind linked me. You've got him whipped, girl. Good on you!" Laura was now smiling and I was smiling too. Laura's mood seemed to have lifted which was great.

I skipped out of her room and headed down the stairs. To be honest, I didn't actually know where he was.

"Hey Aidan, do you know where Elliot is?"

"Wow, you're in a good mood. I'm not sure where he is though, sorry."

"Oh okay." I turn around to go upstairs cos maybe he's up there but Aidan stops me.

"What's got you in a good mood?"

"Hailey's coming today! I'm so happy and excited. It feels like years since I've seen her."

"Wow, I'm glad you're happy."

"Thanks. I'll see you later.. I gotta go find Elliot."

"Alright, see you."

I ran upstairs and head into our room. Maybe I should've knocked.

My eyes widen in shock as I see Elliot's naked butt. Well, he has a nice butt at least.

He turns around and my hands go straight over my eyes. "You can look you know? I don't have a problem with it." Damn, I could tell he had this smug look on his face. Or even a smirk.

"I think I'm good." I heard him chuckle. I was about to turn around and leave but I felt Elliot's hands wrap around both of my wrists.

He pulled my hands down from my eyes and I was greeted by his beautiful face. "You weren't in bed this morning."

"I was too excited to stay in bed."

"I missed waking up to your beautiful face, though."

"Oh." I kept my eyes fixated on his face because I didn't want my eyes wandering down low.. But they did anyway. My eyes made their way down to his chest and damn, yep. I knew it already anyway. Definitely toned and muscular. And don't get me started on that six pack. My eyes went lower and I was glad to realise he had boxers on. Phew.

"Do you like what you see, bunny?"

"Um, no?"

"Are you sure?" His voice had lowered and it sounded so fucking sexy.

"Uh, yeah."

"Oh, really?" He released my wrists from his grip and placed his hands on my butt, pulling me closer to his body. I gasped as I felt his friend poking me. I heard him grunt and my face reddened.