[ 26 ]

Emily Mills.

I sat there, bored as hell. I was curious as to when Elliot would come and be my knight in shining armour. Obviously not in shining armour. But probably fur and all.

I sigh.

Why the hell does Aidan- Okay I know why. Elliot took his mate.. I don't get it though. Elliot bullied Aidan yet Elliot made Aidan his Third In Command. Did Aidan lie?

He wouldn't have, Laura was there and would've said something.

Just then, the door opens and in walks Aidan. "How wonderful. They're on their way!"

"Oh, great. How did you manage to get here before them?"

"Well, funny thing. I got left in charge of the pack and once they set off, I did. They were following your scent. I made a little trail for them to follow and end up here."

"But then how did you get here before them?"

"Because I took the short cut, obviously." He said in a duh tone. "Oh, and I guess you were right about him not wanting the baby."

"Obviously I was right."

"Too bad, it still has to go."

*

Aidan stayed with me till he heard banging on a door. "I think its time!" He said rather happily. Crazy bastard.

"Please don't hurt him." I mumble.

"I won't be hurting him physically don't worry." There was another guy in the room, probably a rogue. Aidan looked to him and nodded him.

He opened the door and in ran Elliot. "So nice of you to join us, Elliot." Aidan spoke with an evil grin on his face.

"Aidan? What the fuck?" Aidan was standing behind me and to be honest, I was so scared! Can you blame me?!

"I've been waiting years for this, you know?"

"Waiting for what?"

"To kill your mate of course."

"You're absolutely bonkers, Aidan. I'm your Alpha and I command you to step away from her."

"No." Elliot growled and went to lunge but Aidan stopped him. "One more step and she dies." Elliot immediately stopped and snarled at Aidan.

"Why are you doing this?"

"You killed my mate, remember? Just because she was a rogue. And you," he said, pointing to Tyler, "you just watched him take her life away. You of all people, I thought would understand and help. You've got a mate but no, you watched mine die at the hands of him."

"Aidan-" Tyler began, but Aidan cut him off.

"No! You'll die too, Tyler."

"W-what?" Just then, a knife was plunged into my side. I cried out in pain.

"Emily!" I heard Elliot growl. I saw him shift and tackle Aidan. I think Aidan shifted too and I'm guessing they fought.

I was struggling with this pain. He seemed to have stabbed me very deep and I felt myself losing consciousness.

"Emily! You've to go-" Tyler was thrown back by a rogue and they fought. More warriors I recognised from our pack came in but were instantly attacked by rogues.

I watched as they fought, my eyes slowly closing on me. I tried to keep them open, but I just felt very tired.. Very tired.

"Stay awake, Emily!"