chapter 2

Daphne jumped onto her bed making a pillow fly off. She opened Harry Potter and continued to read. She saw Sam walk past her room. "SAM!" Daphne yells. "What?" He asks while peeking into her room. "What's for dinner?" Daphne asks. "MOM WHAT FOR DINNER?" Sam yells for downstairs. "DON'T YELL AT ME!" Daphne's mother yells back. Daphne giggles. Sam leaves and then comes back a moment later. "It's your favorite!!" Sam says.

"What is it?" Daphne asks with a smile. "Chile!" Sam spits out. "EW. NO" Daphne says with rolling her eyes. Sam laughs and then leaves. Daphne lays out on her bed and sighs. "DAPHNE THERE IS SOMEONE ON THE PHONE FOR YOU!" Mrs, May yells. Daphne walks down the stairs. "No one calls on the home phone mom?" Daphne whispers. "well here." She hands the phone to Daphne. "Hello?" Daphne asks. "Hi, it's Peter."

"Peter Parker?" Daphne asks.

"Yeah." He says. Daphne could hear his laugh from the other side. "How did you get this number?" Daphne asks. "I looked it up in a yearbook." "A yearbook? How did you get this number in a yearbook?" Daphne asks. "Well in 8th grade I got everyone's number that was going to high school with me, and you gave me this number," Peter says. "Oh," Daphne says with a chuckle. "Don't you remember?" Peter asks. "No, I'm sorry." Daphne says while biting her lip. "oh." Peter says  "sooo what's up Peter?" Daphne asks. "Okay, you don't have to say "Yes" if you don't want to," Peter says. "Just tell me!" Daphne says with a smile. "My aunt and uncle made lobster, and it's kinda special because we don't make it that much. Do you want to come over to eat it with us?" Peter asks. "Is your aunt forcing you to ask me?" Daphne asks. "NO, no.." Peter says. "oh alright. Let me think." Daphne says. "alright." Peter answers. 

Daphne suddenly remembered chile. "YES, yes!" Daphne says. "You can come?" Peter asks. "Yeah," Daphne says happily. "ok good!" Peter replies. "Sorry, this is kinda weird cuz well we just started talking today," Peter says. "Talking?" "I mean being friends. we are friends, right?" Peter asks. "yes of course we are friends!" Daphne says while a laugh. "What time?" Daphne asks. "5!" Peter says. "WHAT!?" Daphne says while looking at a clock ( 4:42 ) "Sorry it's so late notice." Peter says nervously. "It is alright, I will try to get ready," Daphne says. "Bye see you in a bit!" Daphne says. "Good b-"  Daphne hangs up and gets ready quickly. "MOM!" Daphne yells for downstairs. "YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP YELLING AT ME!" Mrs, May Yells back. "sorry mom!" 

"I'm eating with a friend," Daphne says while clipping her shoes together. "Ok just be home by 11." Her mom says. "okay." Daphne replies. Daphne wears a black dress and red flats. Then she straightens her hair.

"Mom I'm taking the car," Daphne says. 

"No way!" Mrs, May replies.

"Ugh, mom please!" Daphne begs. 

"George, take Daphne to her friend's house!" She says.

"Alright, mom!" George says with a smile. Daphne sighs and hops into the car. "A bit dressed up for just hanging out with a friend," George says while backing up of the driveway. "It's a dinner, I just wanted to look nice," Daphne says while holding her small iPhone to her chest.