chapter 4

"wanna do something with me?" Peter asks. "sure!" Daphne says. "I want to break into Oscorp!" Peter says. Daphne stops and gets in front of him. "what are you crazy!?" Daphne asks. "I know it's crazy, but I don't want to go alone," Peter says. "it's closed though," Daphne says. "I know but I can get in." He says. "HOW?" Daphne asks. Peter puts his finger up to Daphne's lips. "shhh" "I researched it." Peter says. He puts his finger down. "Alright I will do it with you, why not.." Daphne says nervously. "great!" Peter says with a smile. "You're probably a murder," Daphne says. Peter chuckles and grabs Daphne's wrist. They both walk to the building because it's not far from Peter's home. Peter takes Daphne down an alley and hacks a code on a side door. "Here it's lab 4!" Peter says in a whisper. "Oh my gosh, we are going to jail," Daphne says. 

Peter pulls Daphne to a hallway. wait here I will be right back" Peter says while leaving her alone in the dark hallway. Daphne nodded as Peter uses a card he picked up to open the door. "I will just be a moment." He says while going inside. 

Blue LEDs filled the room. a machine of some sort spun around and around. daphne shivered nervously. "I can't believe I'm here.." She whispers to herself as she waits for Peter.

Peter alone in the room opened desks and looked around. He looked closely at the machine only to see little white glowy spiders crawling around a glass tube. Peter walked around while looking at the spiders. There was a long thick spider web so Peter touched it. All of a sudden the machine stopped. He looked up. Many spiders began to fall he nervously ran away, shaking to get rid of the creepy crawly spiders. "Let's go!" Peter says while opening the door and gripping Daphne. They ran down and left the same way they came in. "Dang Peter!" Daphne says while looking at him. "we got to go back to my house." He says nervously. "yes of course, but Peter!" Daphne says while gripping his hands. "Something happened, you're shocked. What happened?" Daphne asks nervously. "spid-" Peter stops. "I'm alright we just have to leave," Peter says. Daphne nods and runs with him. When they get out of the building they walk back from the alley and walk normally home. "Daphne I'm so tired.." Peter says while walking home.