Chapter 2- Shock Time

"Hey, Katsumi-san!" I look up and see a girl with long blond hair. "That was some assassination attempt! Where did you get the idea?" Even though she was the only one who asked, I could sense that everyone else in the classroom was also interested.

        "Uhhh, I saw this one T.V. drama were there was a lot of assassination stuff and got the idea from there," I replied. There was a brief silence before more people appeared in front of me. In an instant, I was surrounded by a bunch excited people.

        "Really?! What drama?!"         

        "That's amazing!"

        "You're acting was also really good!"

        "Are you aiming to be an actress?!"

        Everybody was talking, and I was kind of dazed. From what I remembered in Class A, everyone just studied. This type of chatting was only short lived and more distant. The students there talked only for the sake of having a conversation. That was the only reason. "Umm... I'm more of that person who does nothing but watch dramas all day," I said apathtically. "I was just winging it this morning with that act." Everyone just stared in amazement. That's weird. Usually I would get eyes of burning hatred whenever I say things like that.

        "Really? That's amazing~," A girl with green hair said. She looks familiar. The girl made eye contact with me and immediately smiled. "My name is Kaede Kayano." I raised an eyebrow for a moment, but quickly returned the smile.

        "Hi. Nice to meet you..." Her name is even more familiar. I swear I've seen her before.

        "Katsumi-san really likes dramas, huh?" It was the guy with blue hair. "I'm Nagisa. Shiota Nagisa." I greeted him and held back my comment on his appearance.

        "Katsumi Tsukino, a.k.a Katsuno. On the internet you have your own website completely dedicated to your own drama reviews. You're actually quite famous online" I turned to my left and saw a girl with purple hair on a digital screen. Also on the screen was my website.

        I looked down slightly and explained, "Yeah~, I made a few reviews a year or two ago. After that, people kept asking for more and I became a well known critique on the net."

        "Heh~. That's pretty cool." My eyes widened as soon as I heard that voice. I looked at Karma, who was giving me a casual smile.

        A sheepish grin formed on my slightly blushed face. "Thanks."

        It was P.E. class and I was skipping. I understand physical activity is important and all but, I seriously don't feel like doing anything. I cautiously tip-toed outside and stuck close to the wooden exterior. I looked around and then made my way around the corner. Then out of no where something appeared in front of me, causing me to freak out and fall back. "Ha ha ah~. What are doing~?" It was that playful voice again.