Chapter 4- Umbrella Time

It was raining a lot that day. A perfect day to watch dramas during Bitch-sensei's class. The textbook was standing on it's own, covering my phone. The earphones were hidden under my shirt, and I used my hair to cover and remaining wires showing at the top. I had only one earphone in so that I could listen to Bitch-sensei with my other ear. Yeah... That doesn't work. Still, I'm actually getting the most out of this foreign language class because I'm watching a foreign drama! Sitting all the way in the back is the best! There's no way she would notice.

"Bitch-sensei~, I forgot my textbook~," Karma told her.

Bitch-sensei turns with bothered look on her face, "Just share with the person next to you." She went back to writing on the blackboard.

"Man. What a pain," Terasaka uttered. However, Karma completely ignored him and lookd at me.

"Hey~, Katsumi-chan~ share your textbook with me." I looked over at him and saw Terasaka's embarrassed face. It reminded of a tsundere.

"Uh, can't you share with the person next to you, I'm doing something really important right now," I said while staring at the screen. Oh, this is getting good!

Karma rocked back on his chair and then leaned forward. "Bitch-sensei, right now Katsumi-chan is watch-." I quickly rushed over and covered his mouth. Then, I felt something wet stroking my palm. I pulled his head back against my chest and whispered, "Shh! And stop licking me!"

Bitch-sensei turns around and asks, "You two in the back, what are you guys doing?" Karma started muttering the same thing again, but his words got muffled by my hand.

I let out an awkward laugh, while patting down hard on Karma's shoulders. "Right now, Katsumi-chan is going to share her notebook with him, is what he was going to say." I yanked Karma's shoulders closer to me and looked down on him with demonic smile. "Right?"

Karma had a sweatdrop on his face, but I could tell by his eyes that he was enjoying this. "Yeah," He replied.

"You guys seem to get along well," Terasaka commented. I glared at him and he immediately backed off. I moved a desk next to his and showed him the textbook.

I offered him the other earphone and asked with a pleasant smile, "Want to watch it together?"

He smiled back, "Are you trying to turn me into an accomplice?" Tch. Surprisingly, he took the earphone and started watching it with me. I smiled turned the screen towards him a bit more. His face was right next to mine and our shoulders were touching... It's warm... "This is kind of interesting," He whispered.

A huge grin formed on my face. "I know right." His crimson hair parted to the side of his excited gold eyes. The end of his lip was curved upward, showing his interest on the drama. This is kind of fun... Maybe he should forget his textbook more often.

I got out my umbrella and saw Karma standing there under the ledge. "Karma?" I called out. He turned to me and I asked, "What are you doing?"