Chapter 11- Start Time

The air was stiff with silence as the two participants glared at each other. I stepped in between them. "If you two will stop staring at each other, I'll start the next round," I told them. They kept their gaze locked on each other for a second and then turned to me. I took a deep breath to calm down. "Alright, the next round will be obedience." 

Karma raised an eyebrow along with the ends of his lips. "Care to elaborate?" he asked. 

"Do everything that I say." My face stayed stoic as my eyes darted back and forth from the two of them. "I'll judge based on how well you obey me and the one who is unable to do as I say first, loses." Seeing how they had no choice, they both waited for my command. A snide smile stretched across my face. "Kneel." Asano scoffed and Karma's amused faced stiffened. Nagisa stepped forward to protest. 

"Wait, Katsumi-san!" he called out. "You're going to far." 

"That's right," Okajima agreed. "How is this related to-." 

"Spectators should stay put and mind their business," I cut in with an agitated tone. Everyone stood still, intimidated and surprised by my attitude. I glared down at Asano. "Didn't you hear me? Kneel," I repeated. They both didn't move. A small breathy laugh ran out of my lips. I accosted Asano and told him with a firm voice, "Don't get ahead of yourself. Class A? Marriage? Returning to Class A is something that you want, not me. That type of thing isn't important enough to get me concerned. So just keep this in mind..." I told him. "Getting me to come back, is a chance that I gave you. A chance taking our association into consideration." Asano glared at me, with raging eyes insulted by my "consideration". I lowered my voice so that only the people close to me could hear. "Also, marriage is something that I decide. If you want a marriage that badly, then kneel. Otherwise do your best to win my favor... Instead of poking at my personal issues." 

He stood speechless, gawking at my impudence. Asano then glared at me coldly. "You're hurt from my last comment about your family. I can understand that," he acknowledged. But his voice grew darker and more intimidating, "Still, do you think you can get away with this? After acting so blatant?" 

"Well, it doesn't matter to me," I retorted. This will be enough for him to reveal his weapon sooner or later. Once he attacks, I'll be able to know what his hiding and figure out what he wants from me. What I'm aiming for, is for him to manipulate me... That's when I'll counterattack. After I flashed a smile at him, I turned away. "Since, neither participants could obey such a simple command, both of them will get 0 points." Karma was staring at me blankly. We stood in silence for a moment, locking eyes with each other. Right now, this kind of thought ran across my mind. If I were to really consider marrying someone, then... "It would be nice if you kneeled," I thought out loud. Karma's eyes widened. Suddenly realizing what I said, the heat rushed to my cheeks, causing me to turn away immediately. Idiot! What do I do?! He'll tease me for thinking about marrying him.

Karma turned his head to the side, with a casual smile. "She's a sadist. I can't believe she actually wanted me to kneel before her," he thought. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw an odd yellow, quickly disappearing as I turned. Still?! He's not dead yet? I looked at Chiba and Hayami. Maybe a little distraction will help. "Round 8... Holding hands," I announced. Karma and Asano shifted uncomfortable looks. "It's quite simple." I turned to Chiba and Hayami. "Can you two help me out?" They walked over with a calm composure. I whispered to them, "Demonstrate what I'm about to say, and then when it's my turn, take a shot at Koro-sensei. He'll probably be too distracted to realize an assassination attempt." 

"Sure," Chiba agreed. Hayami nodded her head. They're both so serious. I took a step back, so that only those two were in the picture. 

"Hold each other's hands," I said. Chiba had a sweat drop on the side of his face, and Hayami's cheeks slowly turned pink, contrasting her serious expression. Both of them were awkwardly reluctant at first, but they did as I said. Koro-sensei was immersed and took careful detailed notes. I guess he ships them too. "So? How does it feel?" I asked, retaining my smirk.