Chapter 3- Pinch Time

I walk into the Class E with a sleepy face. I shouldn't stayed up that late to finish that drama. After a yawn I greeted everyone, "Good mor-."

        "NUYA!!!!" Koro-sensei's scream echoed all the way to the classroom. Just what on earth happened?

        "Yo~, Katsumi-chan~." Karma suddenly appeared close behind me.

        I looked up at his smiling face and greeted him, "Morning, Akabane."

        "Aren't you going to go in?"

        "Oh. Yeah, sorry." I walked in and the other students greeted me. I asked Nagisa, "What happened to Koro-sensei?"

        "I don't know," He replied. I could tell he was a bit anxious as well. After I took a seat, I was about to ask Karma the same question, when Koro-sensei came in.

        With a beet red face, he shouted, "Karma-kun! Although I appreciate the enthusiasm, please don't touch any of my personal belongings!" Everyone in the classroom was shocked.

        I turned to Karma and asked, "What did you do?"

        "Nothing much~." He leaned back in his chair, keeping his eyes on Koro-sensei with his chin down. "I just rigged some of his porno magazines, so that knifes would come flying out when he opened them."

        "Also, he completely covered the teacher's office's floor with rubber knives and bullets, tied 50 knives to ropes so that they swung from all directions, and decorated the macaroons I bought from Australia the other day with anit-sensei BBs!" Koro-sensei yelled. For some reason he seemed really upset about the last part.

        "Heh~ not bad," I said. Karma smirked. "But... with such an obvious assassination attempt, you'll never be able to kill him." Karma stayed very still for a second and then pinched my cheek very hard.

        "Oh~. Is that so~?"

        "OW! Ow! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" I pulled his hand away. "Let go!" I rubbed my cheek and with slight agitation in my voice , I asked, "What's up with you?"

        "Just who do you think this is for anyway?" His voice was way more agitated than mine. What's even scarier was that he was still smiling.

        "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked quietly.

        "Nothing," He replied. Karma was clearing ignoring me and had this "don't bother me" attitude. I seriously had this urged to treat him like a pouty little kid, but refrained myself. Is there something wrong?

        "Still Karma-kun, it seems that you have forgotten about how Sensei takes care of things," Koro-sensei threatened.