Part.01

Please consider voting, commenting your thoughts and or adding my story to your reading lists if you enjoy! Have fun reading!!

As you approached the day care center, You took a peek around and noticed a brightly colored slide. Before sliding, you shove your flashlight into the pocket of your sweatshirt. Landing face first in a large ball pit, giggling with delight. You reach down and start throwing the squishy balls around while a cheery song plays from the speakers above, gazing behind you to see a delighted clown jump from a balcony into the ball pit further away. You grin as he runs up to you and gently scoops you up and holds you in front of him. His wide smile spread over his face is contagious as you begin to smile as well.

He speaks in a clear cheerful voice "Hellloooo!! New friend! Do you want to play?!?" He sets you down softly as you look at your surroundings, the huge play place is the main thing that caught your eye along with all of the colorful slides and toys. The yellow clown does a backbend towards the play place before bending back to face you "Do you want to play hide and seek??!?" He says with excitement. You quickly nod your head smiling and laughing as he walks in a goofy manner towards the wall. "I will count to ten, new friend!! Quickly hide and I will do my best to find you!!!"

"..One" You frantically look around at all the possible hiding spots and spot a large desk towards the back of the day care center, it reads 'S.T.A.F.F only please' in big bold letters on the front of the desk.  "..Two" You begin running towards the desk as you can hear the clown behind you moving, looking back, "No peeking!!" you yell out to the clown as he giggles looking back towards the wall. "Three.." As you approach the desk it has a security alarm gate, you open it carefully before stepping inside. "Four.." glancing around at the tight lockers and hidey holes you could fit into. Walking up to the colorful lockers before trying to pull them open, "They all seemed to be locked, maybe there is a key somewhere." you quietly whisper to yourself, looking around more. "..Five.. Hurry new friend!! Time is running up.."

You begin looking through the drawers of the large desk as all you can find are various paints, glitters, slimes. Rummaging through everything having no luck. "Six..." You anxiously begin to search harder, spotting a large ring set of keys as you quickly grab it. "..Seven" Walking back towards the locker as you look through hundreds of keys "Which one is the right one?!" You say desperately in a hushed voice, positioning each key into the large yellow locker hole. "Eight.." You begin to move to the next locker, picking keys at random each time as none of the lockers budge even the slightest bit. Finally moving towards the last locker "..Nine" It pushes in slowly as a pile of books quickly fall out, you push them aside with your foot and step inside the locker and pull it shut.

"Ten!!! I am coming new friend!!" The clown yells with glee as you can barely see him through the small slits in the locker. You giggle quietly as he disappears into the huge play place, sighing with relief you close your eyes and take a deep breath. Upon opening your eyes you can see the large smile staring at you through the slits "N..New friend- This area is off limits!!!" He quickly opens the locker as his smile turns into a frown. He holds out his hand as you reach up and take it, intertwining your fingers with his. He reaches around and takes the keys away from you, setting it back into the drawer and guiding you away from the S.T.A.F.F desk. "Never g...go over there, new friend!!" He leans down and hugs you, beginning to smile again. "IIIIII found youuu!!!" He giggles before lifting you up and spinning you around. "You were so amazing, new friend!! Shall we play again?!?".