Part.04

Please consider voting, commenting your thoughts and or adding my story to your reading lists if you enjoy! Have fun reading!! Also I am taking requests so if you have any, feel free to comment them! :)

As you approach the large play area, children yell and clap with delight. As rainbow rave lights swirl across the vast area, the lights are turned off. Moondrop is bouncing about behind you, with a Moondrop hand puppet on his right hand and a Sundrop hand puppet on his left. As the kids squeeze and throw slime with glitter all over the floor, he sways back and forth. "Tag!!!" shouts one of the kids as they come up to you and swiftly press into your side. They burst out laughing as they dash away and into a gigantic bouncy castle. The kids in the area disperse, avoiding you.

You take a careful glance around at everyone who is suddenly hiding and avoiding you. As you kneel down on the ground and softly embrace your knees, tears fill up in your eyes. Moondrop looks around the room as he notices you knelt on the ground, reaching out to the children who were watching his puppet performance and handing them the puppets. "Have fun with these, Moondrop will be back soon." He rushes up to you and goes down onto his knees, holding you softly. "Come with Moondrop..."

Moondrop extends his hand slowly towards you as tears stream down your cheeks as you nod your head gently before slowly rising up. As you begin to follow him, he reaches out and takes your hand in his as he walks you to the rear of the day care center, waving to one of the S.T.A.F.F bots. "Watch the kids while Moondrop is away," he says, pointing to the door. The S.T.A.F.F. bot enters the room quickly and patrols the area, scanning it. Moondrop welcomes you inside by opening the back door.

Moondrop's ruby eyes dazzling your vision as he reaches behind you and switches on fairy lights that spread throughout the room, you can scarcely see. Photos of Sundrop and Moondrop together, as well as children and parents playing with the two day care attendants, are strewn throughout the walls. You glance up at Moondrop as he extends his other hand, holding out a Frozen Glamrock Freddy Treat, and he nods and nudges it towards you. You slowly take it out of his hand as it begins to drip, he securely holds your hand as he leads you through the cluttered area. You notice that there are improvised hand puppets, glitter glue, cushions, and toys strewn everywhere.

He leads you to the back of the room, onto a plush rug surrounded by stuffed animals. He smiles warmly as he lets go of your hand and carefully drags a blanket towards you. Moondrop reaches over to a little table and turns on a relaxing music playlist before picking up a book, sitting down next to you and beginning to read it in a soothing tone. While displaying you each and every picture, he pulls you close and wipes away your tears. "The... End.." Moondrop says quietly as he shuts the book and looks down at you as you lie against Moondrop, your eyes lightly closed. He gently kisses your forehead as he pulls the blanket up over you. "Good night..."