Part.13

Please consider voting, commenting your thoughts and or adding my story to your reading lists if you enjoy! Have fun reading!! Also I am taking requests so if you have any, feel free to comment them! :)

As you are walking around the Day care carefully, trying to avoid all of the other kids you look up slowly. Sundrop is busy with his puppet show as he looks up and his big smile grins at you, he does a little wave urging you to come over as he sways back and forth. Continuing to speak in silly voices to the other kids as you swiftly look back in front of you, your younger sibling running full speed at you, throws slime on you as another kid one throws glitter in your hair. It drips down your hair and on your clothes as you frown, feeling tears gathering up in your eyes, the music blaring in your ears. The kids laugh as they jump into the ball pit and continue to play together. You sit down and curl up into a ball and quietly sob.

As Sundrop looks up he notices you on the floor quietly sobbing. He quickly stands up and sets the puppets down to the other younger kids as he walks over to you and leans down. "Friend... Do you want to play in my puppet show?" You shake your head no softly as you cover your eyes, hiding your tears and puffy face. He wraps his arms around you as kids look over and stare at you. Sundrop leans back and looks at the other kids "I will be right back friends!! Please have fun and if you need anything ask one of the S.T.A.F.F bots!" He swiftly leans down and picks you up gently, you bury your face in his chest. He begins walking away as he motions for two S.T.A.F.F bots. They begin patrolling the area as Sundrop walks towards the back room. He pushes open the door with his foot as he lets it fall back closing.

You softly sob in his arms as he rubs your back. He walks over towards towards a bookshelf and a fluffy rug as you look over his shoulder. You see the polaroid photo plastered on the wall of you and him standing in front of his artwork on the bulletin board. You smile gently as you feel tears dripping onto his shoulder. He sets you down onto the rug as you rub your hand over the smooth plush. You take the blanket that he hands you as you wrap it around yourself, rubbing it against your face softly as he smiles. "Is this better, best friend?" You nod your head slowly wiping away your excess tears.

"Now.. Do you want a story time or do you want to be alone?" You hold up your hand and display two fingers. He nods and his mask twirls as he stands up and reaches into his pockets, He hands you a Chica Frozen Treat as he extends his arm to the rest of the room. "Feel free to do anything you like, but be safe..." He leans down and hugs you gently before swaying off towards the door. "I will be right out here whenever you want to talk, have fun best friend!!" He says before gently closing the door.