author note

so this is not a chapter but i just wanted to say thank you a lot for supporting this story. at first i started it as a joke just to write out cute stuff for myself because i loved Sun and Moon but i did not realize this many people also liked them as much as i do. i did not expect for it to get this much attention but yes thank you all so much.

this part is not necessary to read but i just wanted to clear up some repeating questions i have gotten over the past few days.

is y/n ( you ) a boy or girl, you can be whatever you want yourself to be, i keep it strictly gender neutral but it can apply to anyone.

is y/n a child or an adult, you are definitely a child haha, i am not sure what exact age yet because i still do not know if i actually want to like start a full story or just keep it as the one shots but around ages 4-8

when are you uploading my request, i have gotten so many requests in my messages and comments and i am getting to them all. i have maybe two or three more chapters planned before i start planning out requests so i think i can get about seven or eight requests done every 2-4 days but yes your request will be done i have a list of all of them and whenever they were requested so i will get to the ones that have requested a few days ago first and move down the list.

can you make nsfw, or 18+ content,

so about this topic, i personally am fine with it but i did do one request that happened to be 18+ and i got attacked multiple times. people were saying disgusting things to me in the comments and in my messages and i did not appreciate that at all and it was completely uncalled for. i will always put a warning in the name of the chapter plus the before note i do if it is 18+ but i think i will make a whole separate story specifically for 18+ if i feel comfortable again.

that is all, if you do happen to have any remaining questions that i did not answer you can leave a comment or post a message on my wall on my profile. thank you again :) new chapter is coming soon