Part.02

Please consider voting, commenting your thoughts and or adding my story to your reading lists if you enjoy! Have fun reading!!

You are running cheerfully across the daycare center towards the play place, kids laughing loudly as Sundrop chases them and bounces around.  Another kid approaches you as you carefully sit down and pick up one of the squishy multicolored balls. As they stand in front of you with their arms crossed, you flinch in surprise. When you get back to your feet, you notice that you're a few years younger than they are. They reach out and push you to the ground by your chest, causing a loud thud as you strike your head on the carpeted floor.

As the kids turn and stare, gasps fill the room, and Sundrop dashes over, his huge smile turning into a frown. "Nooo-oh-oh-oh-Here, we're all friends... Fighting is unnecessary!!" Sundrop crouches down and scoops you up in his arms, securely holding you and softly caressing your head. He turns his head behind him 360 degrees, gazing right at the other child who shoved you down. As he rotates his head back and kisses your forehead, Sundrop shakes his head, disappointed. He stands up, holding you close in his arms, his smile emerging once again. "Friends!!! Please enjoy yourself! Have fun with the paint and slime; there's plenty for everyone!!" Sundrop exclaims cheerfully as he bounces around.

As he moves over to an unoccupied spot of the play area, he leans down and takes the child's hand that shoved you. He swiftly places you next to the other kid on your feet before leaning down in front of both of you. "Friends.. What went wrong? Is everyone all right?" You gently rub your eyes, clearing the tears away. As you nod with your head pointing downwards, tears begin to well up in your eyes once more. Sundrop reaches out towards you and lifts your chin up so you are looking at him. "Please, don't cry!!!" He glances across at the other boy, who scoffs and turns away.

Sundrop smiles brightly as he pulls back and rises up, both hands reaching behind him as he pulls them out to reveal two hand puppets. Moondrop was on his left, while Sundrop was on his right. "Do you friends enjoy puppet shows?!? I know I certainly do!!!!" He grins gently as he starts speaking in weird voices, imitating Moondrop's hostile tone. As Sundrop begins to narrate a story, the other kid slowly glances over, his scowl softening into a smile. You both lean in close, paying very close attention to the story.

Sundrop rises up swiftly as confetti falls from the ceiling as he finishes his unique puppet performance for you two. "And that is how you should properly treat your friends!!!" Before putting the puppets away behind him, he exclaims excitedly. He picks you up in his arms and spins you around as he laughs. He pulls the other kid, who is now beaming with glee into the ball pit, tossing the squishy balls around as he gently lowers you down the slide, pushing you down as you giggle while falling into the ball pit.