Part.11 || 3/4

Sorry about the recent drop in uploads, I just got surgery today so I was feeling pretty sick but I will try my best to upload at least once every two days. Please consider voting, commenting your thoughts and or adding my story to your reading lists if you enjoy! Have fun reading!! Also I am taking requests so if you have any, feel free to comment them! I know it's sad and short cliffhanger but prepare for happy ending :)

Gathering your thoughts, you swiftly stand up and wipe your tears away. You lean over Sundrop as he lies there, your tears dripping onto his circuits and wires. He leans up onto the bed immediately as you jump in shock. "S-Sunny!! What happened!?" Your voice shakes with fear as he rotates his head to look at you. His voice box is clearly broken as his voice is raspy and stutters on every word. A monotone voice begins playing from the speakers above "Please step out of the protective cylinder. Lockdown in five." Your eyes go wide as you quickly pull on Sundrop's half destroyed arm. "Please come on Sunny we have to go!!" You plead while crying, he complies with you as he steps off of the bed, wobbling and stumbling around. "Lock down in four." You let him rest on your arm as you help him out of the metal and glass circle.

Loud sirens begin to go off as all of the dimly lit lights turn and flash red. "Lock down in three." You glance around quickly to see the places you and Sundrop can hide as you spot one of the open test subject rooms. You quickly pull Sundrop into the room as you shove him behind a table, hiding with him. "Lock down in two" His voice box breaks as he speaks with a strange voice "F...Frie-nd..." You reach your hand up and hesitate before covering his mouth with your palm to muffle his circuit noises. A loud thumping comes from behind the metal door as you hear a loud voice "Come on out.. We know that you are in here." You recognize the voice some, it was one of the other animatronics that you were so scared of. "Initiating lock down."

"Alright kid, Look we know you are here just come out." A woman's voice speaks from outside the door as the metal thumping begins to disappear through the hall. You peek up and look through the broken glass as the sirens continue to go off. You pull on Sundrop's arm as he stands up and falls onto you, He slips onto the floor as his arm completely falls off next to him. You scream in panic as you look around and grab his mask, running up to one of the doors as it is locked shut. You begin to hit and bang on the door as you scream for help "Please help, he is going to die!!!" You look back at Sundrop as he lifts his arm with the last of his energy as he reaches out to you. Tears fall down your cheek as the door opens and you run out. You reach up and place the mask around your head, tying it tightly.  'I will come back to save you, Sunny.. I promise' You quietly think as you run down the long hallway.