Part.05

Please consider voting, commenting your thoughts and or adding my story to your reading lists if you enjoy! Have fun reading!! Also I am taking requests so if you have any, feel free to comment them! :)

Sundrop rushes straight to the center of the day care center, where all of the kids are dispersed. Sundrop proceeds to jingle the bells on his wrist as all of the kids begin to gather around him as he claps loudly and you swiftly look over at him. You run towards the line, where all of the children are bouncing and cheering with pleasure. Sundrop strolls down slowly as he quickly scans the room, counting each and every child to ensure he hasn't overlooked anyone.

Sundrop sways excitedly back and forth, his voice seeming more ecstatic than usual. "Friends, let's get started!!! We're all going to have a glamorous dance party!!" As the kids smile and laugh, he swirls about. "However, remember where we keep our hands.....??!" As all of the kids exclaim loudly and proudly "To ourselves!!!," he raises his hands in the air and waves them about excitedly. Sundrop gently claps his hands together. "That's correct, friends!!! Please keep your hands to yourselves until we are at DJ Man's dance floor!!"

Sundrop moves towards the entrance, jingling the bells on his wrist, two S.T.A.F.F bots waiting for him as he opens the door. Sundrop holds the door open for each child until they have formed a neat line. Sundrop softly sways back and forth as he bounces with every stride he makes, the S.T.A.F.F bots patrolling the area and the kids all following closely after Sundrop. He leads everyone down to the Atrium and onto the west arcade, your eyes widen. As you approach the DJ music man's main stage, the lights begin to flicker and fade off. Sundrop's attire gradually fading from an incandescent yellow to a dark navy blue, and his charming warm grin turning into a soothing moon.

The music is loud, and every step you take on the dance floor changes color. Moondrop clearly communicates with the kids "Be cautious. If something happens, please contact one of the nearby S.T.A.F.F bots or come straight to Moondrop... Have a good time ".. Moondrop searches the room for you and locates you. He reaches out and gently spins you around while holding your hands. Moondrop scoops you up and places you on his shoulders, giggling and laughing with delight. As he bounces you up and down, you gently grasp onto his shoulders and head, seeing the 'Free Treats' sign above a stand with a S.T.A.F.F bot working behind it. Moondrop quickly approaches it, reaching out and grabbing a frozen Roxanne treat from the bot's hands. He holds the treat up to you as he offers you to take it, You slowly take it from his hands as you begin to taste it.

"I know I'm your favorite!" You hear from behind you as Moondrop swiftly rotates around, observing Roxanne teaching the kids a peculiar dance. He reaches up to you and helps you to your feet, as you rush over and wave at Roxy while licking your treat. She bends down and grins at you before rising and returning to the group of kids with whom she was dancing. Moondrop moves back towards you, swaying softly as he does so. "Are you having a good time...?" He says to you in an eager yet calm tone, with his ruby eyes beaming with joy, As you finish the frozen dessert, you rapidly nod your head. Moondrop leans in for an embrace as he spins you around again, the music gradually becoming louder as you dance with Moondrop. He wraps his arms around you and holds you close while speaking softly. "I'm delighted we are together."