Part.06

Have fun reading!! :) I was just bored and wanted to do some headcannons!! I do not think any of these are canon but would be so cute if they were <3

Sundrop 

☀️ He likes to sits crisscross applesauce and puts you in his lap while reading you a story.

☀️ He has bells on his wrists that he jingles to get the kids attention, specifically visually impaired kids but for anyone in general.

☀️ He will always sing songs to you, humming your name whenever he walks.

☀️ Daydreams about you guys constantly even if you are not there.

☀️ He comes to you first to ask what he should do with the you and the rest of the kids for the daily activities. ( ex. finger painting, making slime, going on a field trip )

☀️ He always wants to put your opinion above everyone else but he restrains himself and treats everyone equally as kind.

☀️ He usually keeps an eye on you every once in a while, always knows where you are in the Day care center incase you need help or get in trouble.

☀️ He says that it is unnecessary to help him clean up after a long day but you insist and he really appreciates it but does not want to say anything

☀️ He is very sensitive and hates whenever you tease him or threaten to turn off the lights, it scares him deeply and he starts to avoid you until you apologize and pinky promise not to do it anymore.

☀️ Always has the kids to help him make little hand puppets and he makes up stories to tell the kids.

☀️ He makes a joking cat purring noise as he rubs up against your face.

☀️ He always follows you everywhere and asks if you are enjoying yourself or having fun.

☀️ ALWAYS tries to hold your hand whenever walking and he pouts whenever you say no so you usually let him.

☀️ He is always aware of how many kids are in the daycare, he counts everyone and always does a recount every once in a while to make sure that everybody is safe.

☀️ If you ever get hurt he is always eager to help you to the medical center, even if you are not hurt he will still take you to get a check up because he is concerned about your safety so much.

☀️ His palms are padded with squishy foam so whenever he touches kids or holds their hands he does not hurt their skin

☀️ He does whatever he can to make you smile, always loves to give you compliments and smile at you, giving you lots of hugs too.

☀️ He always encourages you to do plays with him for special holidays.

☀️ If anybody is scared or hurt he will take them to a quieter part of the day care center and try to talk to them, and cheer them up.

☀️ If you are sick he will always cuddle you and make sure that you are resting no matter what, bringing you hot soup and tea to help you feel better.