Chapter 8:

It's been a week since my arrival at The Sex Hotel. I've had 6 training days and I am to attend my 7th today. So far I have had
1. The Body (learning about the male and female body)
2. Kissing (pretty self explanatory)
3. Sex positions. (Reading a book with different sex positions. Boring as hell)
4. Sex Places (again reading a book on the different places to have sex)
5. Reproduction (learning about having sex for babies, not just for lust)
6. Opposite Body (learning only about the male body)
And today I have masterbation training class. I've been freaking out all week about when I'm gonna have to get into the real sex part of this. And I'm not excited. I've never masterbated before and I certainly don't want to learn how to.

Since my first training day, me and Keeydan have had two other classes together and we've become very good friends. In our first class he had to feel my breasts, my vagina and my butt. And I had to feel his penis, testicles and butt. But other than that day, we haven't touched each other since. And I'm ok with that. He has such an amazing body already that I don't need to touch it to like it.

I have lost hope with Matthew. He crosses my mind everyday but unless he comes down that tornado, there's no way I'm ever gonna see him again. I'm moving on and knowing him, he probably has another girl.

I walk into my masterbation class and sit down on a cot. The same cots as my first class are set up along the wall of the classroom. There are 10 girls, including myself. The youngest is probably 16, and the oldest is around 45. Seeing this makes me realize that anyone can come down the tornado, even old people.
When class starts, my teacher goes over the basics of masterbation, and then we are free to try ourselves.
I am reluctant to touch myself, but I am brought back to a week ago to the feeling I had when Keeyden touched me, and the high I was put into.
I spread my legs and touch my vagina. My hands are instantly drawn to my clit. I rub it slowly in a circle, and a sensation is rushing through my body. Soon everyone in the class is moaning and squirming in their cots. I speed up my fingers, my eyes are shut and soon my head is swimming with lust with a growing sensation building up in my stomach. Faster my fingers move, the better the feeling. My back arches towards the ceiling. I'm dripping and my fingers are sliding around on my clit. Faster my fingers move, deeper feeling. And soon I am releasing an amazing orgasm. I stop my hands, my eyes are clenched shut, and I sigh as I ride out my first orgasm.

Matthew's POV:
I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't think.
My mind is a mess. My body aches. My heart is broken.
I need her. I want her. I must find her.
But I can't.

It's been a week since Charlotte's disappearance. No one has seen, heard or spoken to her since. I was the last one to see her, last one to speak to her, last one to hold her.
I've gone through hell this week. Search groups that have started but soon given up hope and stopped. Questions from everyone that sees me. And being called into the police station to give a testimony. But with no luck, we haven't found the girl I've loved for almost my whole life.
I now only sit in my room and stare at the ceiling. I can't work, I can't go to school, I can't go to band practice, and I certainly can't look outside and see her house across the street.
Charlotte and I have been friends since she moved here in the 3rd grade. Me and her hit it off instantly. People told us we were ment to be together, but I wouldn't notice my love her till I couldn't have her. Charlotte dated Liam O'brien in 9th grade and it was then that I truly realized that I loved her.
Her auburn red hair that shins in the sunlight. Her eyes, that she swears are brown, but the closer you get to them, the more you see the green and gold in them. Her 5'7 height and tiny body next to my 6'5, muscular build. Everything. Everything about her makes her beautiful. I'm in love with Charlotte. I'm in love with a girl that I can't have.

I'm in love with a girl whose gone.