Chapter 10

Training class: Individual Sex Toy Pleasure

I entered the room where class was being held. Yesterday I experienced my first self caused orgasm in masterbation class. And it was the best feeling I have ever felt. The growing feeling in the pit of my stomach as I felt my body start to tighten. And when I let go and experienced the orgasm, my body went into this sensation that I want to fell again and again.
I've been really excited to get to class today so I can have another orgasm, and experience that sensation all over again.

In the room are the normal cot/beds we lay on. And on the other side of the room is a woman standing behind a desk. On the desk lay several different sex toys. Each differently shaped, different colors and different sizes. Around the desk are signs with pictures of the toys and each have a little description next to them. I follow everyone else in the class over to the desk.

"Hello everyone! My name is Ms Clark! I work at the Sex Toy Palace on the 32nd floor! So come visit me if you have any questions or if your in the mood for any new toys! But we can talk about that later! For right now I'm going to introduce you all to some of my toys."
Ms Clark went on and told the class about the 20 different sex toys she had brought with her. She explained what each of them did, the different settings they each had, and the best ways to use them. She then told us that we could each choose 3 to have for ourselves.

I choose the white vibrating wand. Ms Clark explained that it's the best vibrator for clitoral pleasure. The next toy I chose was the dildo that looked like a penis. And last I chose a vibrating toy. It was a combination of the other two toys but in one pretty pink, flower looking toy.

Mrs Clark then told us to head to a cot to practice and play with our toys. She said she would be walking around if we had any questions.
I quickly got to playing with the toys. I started off with my vibrating wand. I only wanted to stimulate myself, but soon I was experiencing another orgasm. Mrs Clark said we could go whenever we pleased. And after that amazing feeling, I decided I had enough and headed to my room.

Training class: Kissing

I was so excited for this class. Keeyden and I finally had a class together since that intense first touching class. Although I haven't touched him since I had to feel his manhood in that class, I'm hoping I will be partnered with him today.
I've grown to really like Keeyden and I know I need to be careful since this is the Sex Hotel, but I can't help think of maybe a future with him.

I walk into class and Keeyden is already there. And he is sitting next to another girl! And by the growing erection he is having, he is fully enjoying her company. I try to sneak to the back of the classroom without him seeing me. Soon another very attractive guy asks to sit next to me. But I can't help but grow more and more jealous of the girl next to Keeyden.
Class begins and our teacher walks in. He explains the basics of kissing and soon he lets us have our own time to "practice".
I glance over at Keeyden and this other girl. They have already started and are fully enjoying each other's company. His hands are on her tiny waists and her arms are linked around his neck.

"Are you ok?" My partner asks.
"Yes!" I'm snapped back into reality, "I'm sorry. I was daydreaming." I quickly lie.
"Do you want to begin? This is probably going to be really awkward since we don't know ea-"
I cut him off with a collide of our lips. He tastes so sweet and I want more and more of him. Keeyden is soon washed away from my mind as I focus on the guy I'm kissing. I don't even know his name but that doesn't matter. Our lips are speaking for us and I'm lost for words.