Chapter 3

I walk out the door and into the Sex Hotel. The bright light pours into the rooms and I am blinded. I cover my eyes with my hand and keep walking forward. When I am fully out of the room, the door behind me shuts and I am finally adjusted to the bright lights. I open my eyes and I immediately want to close them.
The hotel is packed with people walking around naked, kissing, and having sex. The rooms on the base of the hotel have clear, see through windows and people are seen having sex in the rooms. People walk around looking up and down everyone, and no one is afraid to touch your naked body. A man in his 20's walks by me and slaps my butt so hard, it echoes throughout the hallway and my butt stings. I don't want to take anymore chances and in quickly run to the elevator to go to my room.
I run into the elevator, and quickly try to get to my room. Once I find my room, I get inside and start to cry.
"Why me? Why does this have to happen to me!" I say through the breaks in my cries. I lay against the door for an hour before getting up and exploring my room.
When you walk into my hotel room, to the right is the kitchen, with a stove, microwave and fridge. I have a dishwasher, a sink and cabinets. I open every cabinet and drawer to find the normal kitchen essentials. Pots, pans, dishes, silverware, and glasses. Inside the fridge is a bottle of champagne with a note reading, "Welcome to the Sex Hotel. Enjoy a bottle of champagne to celebrate your first day!" I close the fridge and look around the rest of my room.
Past the kitchen is a bathroom. Inside is a tub/shower, a sink, mirror and toilet. Under the sink is a few drawers. But they are all empty. I keep walking and I find my bedroom. Inside is a queen bed, a stripper pole, a couch, and a closet. I run to the closet to find something to cover my naked body. I rip open the doors and find that the closet is empty. I walk over to my bed and lay down. The feeling of my naked body on the cold bed is awkward but I am quickly up with the knock at my front door. I get up and go to answer the door. I open the door and am greeted by a guy in his 30's.
"Charlotte Taylor?" He asks.
"Yes that's me." I reply.
"Hi, my name is Walter Tyler. Sandra asked me to come by and see how your doing?"
"Not good. I want to go home. I don't want to be here!" I practically shout in his face.
"I'm sorry. When I first arrived I hated it here too. But you will get used to it, and you will start to love it here," I doubt that. "Anyways, food is on the top floor. I recommend getting some now before everyone else tries to get some after their done. Eat. Maybe shower. And get some rest because tomorrow at 9 am I will be back to escort you to your first training day. It's on the 5th floor, room 563. It's all about the body. So you will get to learn more about your body and the male body as well. After class is over I suggest you explore some more. There is so much to see, so why not start exploring as soon as you can?" He says and looks at his watch. "Ok I should get going. I have a few more of these to do. Any questions?" He asks.
"Uhh yeah! How many people will be in the class?" I ask.
"In your class there are 10. Everyday we take in 20-30 people. So your schedule will be different than everyone else's and you won't be in the same classes will all the same people over and over again. Any more questions?" He answers.
"No I think I'm good. Thank you."
"Your welcome! Have a nice night." He finishes and walks down the hallway.
I grab my room key and head to the elevators. I press the grocery elevator button, and I make my way to the top floor.
At the grocery store I grab bread, milk, eggs, peanut butter, pasta, butter and coffee grounds. As I'm walking around the store I also notice that they carry makeup. Since I have none of mine, I grab a foundation, powder, mascara, a hair brush, and some soap. I put my items in bags and walk back to the elevators.
Once I'm back in my room, I empty my items and start to make pasta with butter. I finish, clean up and take a shower. I don't shave, wash my hair, or clean my body. I just stand there and allow the warm water to pour over me. After my shower, I head to bed but I will not get any sleep, for the fear of tomorrow. My first day of training and my first whole day in the Sex Hotel.