Chapter 12

Charlotte's POV:

I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this.
I paced the floor over and over again, repeating that sentence.
I can't do this.
Today is the day that the "actual" sex classes start. Today I have to give someone a blow job. Or at least attempt to give one, because I don't know how to and I have never wanted to give one before.
I can't do this.
My alarm signals it's time to go to class.
I can't do this. I say one more time before exiting my room.

Keeyden's POV

I'm so nervous, I'm shaking. I don't want to get a blow job because a girl is forced to give me one. And I don't want it to be a random girl. What if I'm not able to have a boner? Oh god. I can't do this. This is going to be so awkward. I can't do this.
I open the door to classroom 429 and I immediately spot Charlie!
Charlie is such an amazing girl. She's beautiful, funny, kind, gorgeous. I have to force myself to keep my hands off her. If I could, I would've had sex with her multiple times already.
Maybe I'll be paired with her!

The teacher comes in, says the normal speech and then reads off the partners names. Soon their are only 4 people left to partner up with. Me, Charlie, the douchbag kid from our first class (the one who disobeyed the teacher and fingered his girl right away) and a very tiny, young girl that I haven't seen before.
Please let me be paired with Charlie!
"Keeyden.....you will be paired with......Charlotte." The teacher says and I almost scream out in joy. But both Charlie and the other girl stand up. "Oh I'm sorry. There's two Charlottes in this class. You are paired with Charlotte......Green!" The teacher says and I immediately want to run out the door. The other Charlotte walks towards me, grabs my hand and leads me to an empty "bedroom" (one very similar to the rooms from the porn class.) before we enter, I turn around and see Charlie being led by the douchbag to a room on the complete opposite side from us.
Please don't let her get hurt. I say in my head.

I shut the door behind me and Charlotte is right behind me. I turn around and she grabs on to me. Standing on her toes, she reaches up and places a kiss on my lips. Her lips are soft, and they taste like cherries. We are soon making out and I can feel myself getting aroused. Her hands run up and down my stomach and my hands are wrapped around her back. She begins to lead me to the bed, and soon I'm laying down with her on top of me. Our kissing never stops and I don't want it to.
"Touch my body" she says.
I'm shocked but I do as I'm told. I run my hands up and down her tiny frame. I add a little butt squeeze and she gasps. And I can feel my boner grow more and more. She notices and slides her body down and soon my boner is entering her mouth.

Charlie's POV

Kyle shuts the door and guides me to the bed. I swear he can hear my heart beating out of my chest. I remember him from the first class. He treated his girl with no respect and I do not want him touching me.
"Relax" he says. "I won't hurt you. It's ok!" I don't know whether to believe him or if he's trying to get me calm so he can too take advantage of me. "Can I kiss you?" He asks. And with out being able to control myself, I nod. Somewhere, deep deep deep inside me, I want this. Very deep inside.
Kyle slowly kisses my lips. He taste so amazing and I want more and more. Slowly our pace quickens and before I know it, we're laying on the bed making out and touching each other.
"Can I touch you he asks?" And this time I freely nod. I have to control myself from screaming "yes!" in his face. He begins paying with my breasts. Slowly and then he adds pressure. Pressure that makes my body heat up and the growing sensation in my stomach grows even more. He moves down and starts licking my nipples. I can see that he already has a full boner, but I don't want it to stop. Not at all. He's sucking on my right breast and his hand is playing with my left. While his other hand roams my body, up and down. Moans escape my mouth and he smiles. And before I know what's happening, his free hand is on my vagina. His fingers, his amazing fingers glide up and down my vagina. I am so wet that his fingers freely move and it is the most amazing feeling. His fingers grasp on to my clit and he slowly moves them around, toying with my body. The sensation only grows in my stomach and I gasp and moan. His fingers move faster and faster and I can feel my climax coming, but I don't want it to. Please just let me enjoy this moment longer. I think. But before I can't control myself, I've reach my climax, my body shaking from the sensation and a huge moan escapes my lips. I love this feeling. Again. Again.
I turn over to face Kyle who is laying on his back, clear exhaustion on his face. I climb on top of his body, his boner pressing against my vagina. The feeling is amazing and I fantasize about the feeling of it inside my body. I place a small kiss on his lips and slowly move down his body. Placing kissing on his chest as I move down. Soon I am grasping his dick in my hand. Nervousness is clear on my face.
"It's okay." Kyle says. "You can go slow. It's okay." His reassurance is amazing to hear. I start off by rubbing his dick up and down remembering what I have learned about giving a hand job. I start off slow and soon speed up. Small moans escape his lips but I know what he really wants is a nice blowjob. I fight my fear and place the tip of his penis in my mouth. Sucking and adding more and more of his penis to my mouth. He is too big to fit inside my mouth so I rub the rest as I suck as much as I can. He's moans become deeper, more pronounced and his body tightens. And before I know it, his seed is squirted in my mouth. It's unlike any taste I've ever had and it is clear Kyle feels bad.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't even think about about that!" Kyle says. I don't want him to feel bad after he made me feel so amazing. I sit up, and force myself to swallow his cum. It is such an unpleasant taste but I do it so he won't feel bad.
A relieved face comes over Kyle. I lean up to him, place a kiss on his lips and lay back on the bed next to him.

LOOK WHOSE BACK!!!!
So I deleted Wattpad off my phone because I had no room on my phone. But I thought about this story the other day so I decided to download it again. And I missed writing this! I got so exited writing this again. AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! I hope you ate a ton of food and we're thankful for everything you have! Also! I got a ton of new followers so thank you so much everyone!!!!! Hope your enjoying the story! Just wait till the next update.....