Chapter 7

I am laying on my back with my legs spread as Josh is about to touch me. Everyone gets up and circles around my cot. I feel as though an electric hasn't is sitting on my chest. Everyone is staring at my vagina and I swear they can probably hear my heartbeat. Keeyden looks at me with sympathy and I turn my head and stare at the ceiling.
"Ok! So this is the female vagina. The outside right here," Josh says and I feel his cold hands touch me. I flinch at his touch but he continues. "these are called the Labia Majora. These are the outside of the vagina. And inside," Josh takes his two hands and opens and spreads my vagina open. I keep staring at the ceiling and refuse to look down. I feel like I will vomit, and seeing everyone staring at me will only make me physically vomit.
"We have the vagina. These are the Labia Minora" Josh touches the inside of me, and I instantly squirm from the unfamiliar feeling. Josh pays no attention to me and continues. He spreads my vagina wider and says, "This is the Urethra. This is where the pee comes out." I hear a guy voice say ew and Josh replies. "I know it's nasty, but anyways. This hole right here is the actual vagina. While you are feeling your partner-" I see Keeyden look at me again with the same sympathetic look. "You are not allowed to finger them." Josh continues.
"Awh cmon!" I hear a guy voice say.
"I'm sorry. That's a different training day. I don't want to get in trouble from the teachers of that. You'll get there soon enough. But continuing I want everyone to look at this," Josh says. I feel his hand working his was up to the top of my vagina.
"This is the clitoris. This has one job, and one job only. To give the woman pleasure. The clit is a very nice tool during sex and also masterbation. I want you guys to really play around with it. See how your partner reacts to the touch." Josh says. He lets go of my body and I release my breath that I didn't know I was holding in. Josh gets up out of his seat and looks at me.
"Are you a virgin missy?" He asks me. I look up at him and shake my head yes. Two girls in the class laugh and I blush and close my eyes. "Great! Now because she is a virgin she doesn't know how powerful her clit is." Josh sits back down and spreads my vagina open again. I sigh thinking that this was over. I reaches up and with two fingers gently and slowly ribs my clit around.
"Oh!" I say out loud. I immediately cover my mouth. Did I just moan out loud?! I blush and close my eyes as everyone begins to laugh.
"See? The clit can do so much for a woman. So go ahead and examine your partners body and I'll be walking around to see how you do." Josh gets up and offers Keeyden his seat back.
Everyone disperses and heads back to their cot. Girls take the same position I am in. And guys position themselves at the base of the bed.
"Oh I forgot to mention, the mirror is for the girl to position. If you want you can see what your partner is doing to you." Josh adds and walks over to one of the cots.
Without a word, Keeyden takes the mirror and positions is so its not in his way, and I am able to see into it. I resume my position. Staring at the ceiling, making no eye contact with anyone.
"Ok I really hope this isn't awkward. Even though I know it probably is. Just pretend I'm like your gynecologist." Keeyden laughs. I can't help but laugh and joke around too.
"Oh yeah? Your my gynecologist that's feeling a vagina for the first time?" I joke.
"Ok so maybe I'm only a trainee" Keeyden says. I laugh and I feel his hands touch me.
"My hands aren't cold are they?" He asks. "I can warm them up." He takes his hands and rubs them together and blows on them. "I don't want to make this awkward you know, with cold hands and all." He says and touches me again.
At his touch, I don't flinch away, I don't hold my breath in and I look down at the mirror. The picture in the mirror shows Keeyden barely touching me. He seems focused on me, almost as though he doesn't want to do anything wrong. I  smile and lean my head back in its original place. I am more relaxed and I start to listen and focus on the room and not the hands touching me.
I look around at the rest of the cots. The two on my left are very silent. One girl is covering her eyes, the other is talking along with her partner who is not even touching her. On my right is the two guys who have probably had sex more times than anyone in this room. One guy is going to town running his girls clit, while she is grabbing onto the cot, with her eyes slammed shut and her heavy breathing being heard throughout the room. The other guy has broken Josh's rule and is fingering his girl, who is moaning and squirming around on her cot. And Josh is at his desk in the front of the room, reading an inappropriate magazine.
I rest my head back down on the cot, only for it to be shot back up at the touch of something on my vagina. "Ahh!" I moan.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! I'm just curious about your clit!" Keeyden apologies and he again has a sympathetic look on his face.
"No it ok!" I say and lay back down. "It actually felt good. Sorry continue." I say and stare back at the ceiling.
I feel Keeyden's hands on my body again and soon he is touching my clit again. His fingers barely touch me, but the sensation is beyond anything I have ever experienced. My body goes into a state of lust and I can feel something building up in the pit of my stomach. I like the feeling and want it to keep building. Keeyden gradually speeds up his fingers and soon I am coming to a high with a growing sensation building up in me. This is such an amazing feeling. It's even better than my date with Matthew.
MATTHEW!!! In this whole experience I have forgotten all about him! He is probably running around with another girl. He knows I'm gone and not coming back. Or maybe he's looking for me. But that's probably not possible. I miss him so much. But I'm never going to see him again. So as much as I don't want to say this, I hope he has found another girl. And hopefully I will find another guy.
After thinking of Matthew I had forgotten that Keeyden was touching my body. The sensation in my body was gone and I was released from the high I was in. Keeyden was now looking around my vagina. Not know where to touch. And as I look at him the only thing I can think of is maybe a future with him, here. Now that we're both stuck here, maybe I'll get to have a relationship with him.
My thoughts are lost at the sound of Josh's voice. "Ok guys. Gather around our demonstrating cot again and we'll start talking about the woman's breasts. I hope you enjoyed examining her vagina. Now we're gonna go a little higher up on the body and examine the breasts. I hope you don't mind but your gonna be our examining person again sweetheart." Josh says and places his hands on my breasts.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the lack of updates these past weeks. I've been just so busy. My school life is so hectic, plus me and my boyfriend broke up, and I got in a fight with my long time best friend. So I really had no motivation or time to update for you. But anyways, I'm sorry I left you at a really awkward end of chapter 6. I didn't mean for that chapter to be so long and for it to end in such a cliffhanger was really awkward. But I hope you guys are enjoying this story! And I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

And! What happened to all my readers! I have so many readers for chapters 1-5 and then I have like no readers for chapter 6. And I love reading comments, so comment on the chapters what you guys think will happen next. Or if you guys want me to do another chapter in Matthew's point of view. Or who you think Charlotte will end up with, Matthew or Keeyden.

Thank you all for reading my story! Make sure to comment and add this story to your reading list! Thank you all so much!! :)