Chapter 14

Charlotte's POV:

"I love you Charlotte" Keeydan says to me.

"I love you Keeydan" I say.

We continue kissing passionately. He's running his hands over my body giving my goosebumps. His touch is so soft, gentle yet so sexy. My hands are wrapped around his neck while we continue to kiss. I want more. And my body is craving it. I can feel myself getting more and more horny the more we kiss and the more Keeydan touches me. And before I can control myself, I flip around so that I am on the top and Keeydan is now laying on his back on my bed.

"Damn Charlie. That was impressive" Keeydan laughs at me. I give him a peck on his lips, smile and start to work my way down his body.

Placing kissing on his lips, neck, and chest. I move myself down his body to his erect penis. I look up at his beautiful green eyes that are staring back at me. I wrap my hands around his penis and start to rub my hands up down giving him a slight hand-job. I look up at Keeydan. Enjoyment and pleasure clear on his face. He throws his head back, eyes closed with pleasure. I want him to experience as much enjoyment as he can so I put his penis in my mouth. The taste of pre-cum hits my tongue. I start to rub my mouth up and down on his dick. Keeydan starts to moan. He stares down at me while I'm going down on him. He takes his hand and pulls my hair out of my face and continues to moan.

"Charlotte. You're going to make me cum." He says. I want to go further with him, so I stop the blow-job and begin kissing him again. I'm on top of him kissing him. One of his hands around the back of my neck as the other runs up and down my back touching me.

Without a notice, Keeydan flips me around. My back is pressed against my bed and he's at my vagina. He takes his fingers and slowly starts to rub my clitoris. The feeling is so sensual and familiar. It brings me back to our first class when he touched me for the first time. A moan of pleasure escapes my lips and he speeds up his fingers and I continue. He speeds up. His fingers gracefully slide along my vagina. I can feel the pleasure so strongly and I slowly start to feel myself getting closer and closer to my climax. I try and hold it back as long as I can but before I know it, I am releasing myself and I feel an amazing surge of pleasure and feeling as I reach orgasm.

Keeydan moves his body up to me and begins to kiss me again. I am begging for more and more. I need him. I love him. I want to experience him. I break from the kiss and roll over into the nightstand next to the bed. Inside is a box of condoms. I pull one out and roll back over.

"Are you sure? I only want to do this if you are 100% confident. I don't want to pressure you. I can wait if you're not ready Charlotte." Keeydan is spitting a ton of questions at me all at once. I kiss him to stop him.

"I'm very sure. I love you Keeydan and I want to be with you. I want my first time to be with you" I say to reassure him.

Keeydan smiles and gives me a quick kiss. He takes the condom from my hand and begins to unwrap it. I can't help but stare up at him while he is so focused. When I first came here to the sex hotel, I was terrified of what would happen to me. But here I am now. With an amazing guy who loves me and is so sweet and caring to me. I wouldn't want to experience this moment with anyone else here.

Keeydan unwraps the condom and slowly places it on his erect penis. His green eyes look back at me and he smiles.

"This will probably hurt at first. But it will start to feel a lot better soon after. If you want to stop, please tell me! I don't want you to be uncomfortable or in pain" he tells me so sweetly.

"I promise I'll tell you" I say.

Keeydan moves lower down the bed closer to my vagina. He separates my legs to open me more. He looks up at me and I nod giving him another reassurance that I want to do this. He grabs his penis and slowly starts to insert it inside me. I immediately wince in pain. He is so big. I can feel my vagina expanding to fit him. He keeps slowly inserting himself in me and the pain becomes more and more evident. I shoot my head back against the bed and a tear escapes my eyes.

"It's okay. It's okay" Keeydan says. He reaches up and wipes away the tear from my eye. "I'll stop. It's okay"

"No, no. I want to" I say to him. He nods and continues to slowly push more inside me. I look down and he's only about half way in me. I can feel my hymen ripping from his penis.

"It's in" Keeydan says to me. He looks up at me. I breathe out, not realizing I was holding in. I give him another nod and he begins to slowly move in and out. I look down and see that there is blood. There is still pain as he moves in and out of me but the pain begins to change to pleasure. Keeydan goes very slow at first but slowly speeds up when he sees that I am no longer in pain. Before I know it, I am moaning with extreme pleasure. Keeydan speeds up and moves faster and faster. After a few minutes, we are moving in sync, sweaty and moaning with enjoyment. He reaches down and starts to rub my clit as he continues to trust into me. That brings me even more pleasure. I can see that he is close to his climax and I and getting closer and closer to mine the more and more he moves. I cannot hold in my orgasm anymore and I have to let go. Right as I reach my climax, Keeydan does as well. His movements become slower and slower. He leans down and kisses me. We are both warm and sweaty but full of amazing bliss.

He pulls his penis out of me and pulls off the condom. He throws it away while I change the bloody bed sheets out with new clean ones. He comes back, wraps his arms around my waist and places kisses on my neck. He pulls me back into the bed and we fall asleep in each other's arms.