Team 10: BC Sol Superstars!

Trad sighed at the situation.

"If you," referring to Phi, "cause anything, then Kristina will never forgive me for returning after such an event."

"Are you sure about that?"

To Valt and Trad's surprise, a young adult walked out in a black and pick hybrid dress with light blue and white bows, arm warmers, and pink flat shoes.

Hanami revealed who she was, the support and manager of BC Sol, and WBBA Director, Kristina Kuroda.

"Kristina?"

The Bladebreakers GR team wondered if she was a blader despite Hanami's claims, though Hillary wondered about her age. Nika had to confirm that she was eighteen.

"Well that actually makes more sense," Hillary said. "Wish I was like that."

"Kris," Valt jumped to her. "Good to see you again!"

"Nice to see you again, Valt. I've been busy for a while, but I'm glad you've been leading the team. How's Rashad doing?"

"Well, there's a funny story behind that."

"Tell me about it later. In the meantime," leaning her head over to Trad, "is there something you wanted to say to me?"

"I-well, I've done my best for the Bulls," letting out a heavy breath, "but I'm torn. I want to continue, but I want to come back to you all. BC Sol was my home. But I don't want to come until I'm ready. You two were able to unlock the potential of those who I dismissed. I wonder if I'm ready to do the same."

Krisitna lifted his head up. "Don't say that, you helped me out so much. I can't wait to see the fruits of your labor. Whether you feel you're ready or not, there will always be a place for you at BC Sol, got it?"

Trad took a calmer nod. "Right. You've matured so much Kris."

"I learn from the best," with a sincere smile. "Though my team is winning the tournament."

"We'll see about that?"

"I'd have no complaints there," spoken by the voice of an older man approaching them.

"Zoro?"

"Haven't heard anyone call me that in a long while since Jinbei. It's Raul Comas for now." His cheerful laugh, gray eyebrows and mustache was just as energetic. But the cybernetic eye left Trad wondering questions.

"I'm getting old. Might as well make an upgrade to help myself."

"You're um...way too casual for something like that."

"Don't sweat the small stuff sonny. Having two of us on one team would make things very interesting, wouldn't you say?"

"I suppose."

Kris then asked for a round of applause for the managers and support staff, as well as the bey trainers for doing their part to support the bladers taking the stand.

"It's the least we can do for all of their hard work. The sport of blading isn't something the bladers can do alone, and when the teams enter the stadium, I wish you show that love to each and everyone one of them, including those who you may not consider otherwise."

It started small, but a sea of claps and respect surged through the bleachers and stands. The other bladers took the time to appreciate and thank their support staff for coming and helping them out in one way or another. Even Hillary received praise that almost led her to tears.

"I work so hard for you-finally, I get treated like one!"

Max had to pat her on the back. She was one of them regardless of what anyone said.