Round 4: BC Sol Superstars vs Team Martial Artists: Second Half

As Sisco approached the stadium, placing his Beylogger to confirm his announcement, Team Martial Arts wanted to go in next.

    Dashan took a look at everyone left. "All three of you have an advantage, but there's more to strength than just the basics."

    Aguma, Houi, and Ghasem stared at their respective Beyblades.

"Ghasem, you know him best."

"I've already beaten him before, but he's gotten much stronger since then," hesitant.

"The boy with the giant wind attacks. Neither of you have the option to deal with that," Aguma pointed out. "I'll wait to take out their wild card."

Houi performed air archery, aiming directly at Sisco. "Then my bow won't miss the panel to victory."

"Houi vs Sisco?" Valt's head started to hurt. "I wanna root for them both!"

"Um, Valt, you know you could cheer for him both. Hey, Sisco, don't lose like last time, you hear!"

"Oh, I'll deal with you in the finals, Kiyama!"

Aiga punched the air. "Blow them away Houi! So we can meet in the finals!"

Houi fist bumped the sky in Aiga's direction. "I will win!"

Heading in front of the stadium, he greeted Sisco.

"Big guy huh? I haven't battled one of your generation since that red-headed loud mouth and Kiyama's little bro took me and Free on a while back. This will be a cake walk!"

Houi fist bumped the sky in Aiga's direction. "I will win!"

Heading in front of the stadium, he greeted Sisco.

"Big guy huh? I haven't battled one of your generation since that red-headed loud mouth and Kiyama's little bro took me and Free on a while back. This will be a cake walk!"

Houi smiled. "Is that so, friend?"

Sisco gulped. "What's with this," now seeing a giant aura in front of him, "scary presence?"

Sasha tilted her head. "He's trying to smile."

"I look forward to our battle!"

"Y-yeah big guy, sure, whatever you say."

Both revved up Curse Satan and Archer Hercules.

"Three, two, one, Let It Rip!"

Both Beyblades launched into the stadium. Sisco expected him to take the center but Hercules slammed into him, striking the dark Defense type away.

"Go, Archer Hercules," riding up the slope and diving down. "Archer Strike!'

"Grr, I won't let you! Triple Twister!"

His black/purple avatar spun around as the blade formed three red rings around it's important layers. Hercules attempted to strike it, but each and every archer launch was repelled back and forth.

Houi punched in front, the layers of red rings across the Curse Ring, Hurricane Disc, and Universe Driver failed to make a dent. The trident of Satan's beast blasted Hercules' avatar to the wall, who flew into the air.

"Is it all over?!"

"Don't let it end like this! Archer Strike from above!"

Archer's avatar fired an arrow that struck Satan's chest as the Beyblade slammed into the Superking chip above its ring, sending Sisco's blade flying and slamming into the wall.

"Satan, defend! Roller Defense!"

Using its rollers, Sisco mitigated some of the damage while Archer Hercules retreated to the center, retracting their shield to increase centrifugal force, using its External driver to speed up and preserve Stamina.