Round 5: Time Attack! Rising Victories vs Team Martial Artists

All of the Bladers, and views in the stadiums returned to El Santo to get ready for the next battle, or in Blader DJ, DJ Jazzmen, and Hanami's case, a chaotic announcement.

"The winner of their respective teams must beat their respective team under the fastest time limit."

Conversations amongst the teams commenced, wondering what this meant.

Lui laughed. "Interesting."

Tyson didn't get the commotion.

"Sounds like a fun challenge!"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, think about it. Some people might think about ending the fight as quick as possible. Others might take advantage of it."

Kenny gasped. "Tyson, you're right! It becomes a mental battle of efficiency versus focusing on the win. Do you go all out or exclusively develop a strategy for their team?"

Hillary raised her hand. "And the losers gets eliminated, right?"

"Correct!"

"Today, we decide the winners of Block A!"

"But first, we need to decide which teams are going first!"

The monitors rotated the emblems of their respective teams at high speeds until they eventually stopped, landing on the Martial Artists vs the Rising Victories, and the Bladebreakers GR vs the BC Sol Superstars.

"First up, the Rising Victories vs The Martial Artists!"

Everyone went to their respective areas to prepare, including the two teams up to bat first.

"Should we focus on a quick victory, or a straight bout," Amane asked.

Drum heated up, steaming at the thought. Delta splashed water on him.

"Let's play it smart. Come up with a plan ahead of time, and let's see if we can execute it."

Fumiya glanced. "Well, brute force isn't my style."

Pot didn't mind, easily the most excited of the five. "This should make battles more fun!"

"Should we be worried, Pops?"

He addressed Ichika. "It'll be nice. Go out there and do your best. Delta's right: don't let the speed impact how you play, but plan ahead. Right Drum?"

"Got it, Uncle!"

Chao-Xin didn't really worry to the dismay of his team.

"You're not doing a good job of supporting," Dashan added much to his dismay.

"Don't worry too much. You guys did great yesterday! Just fight like how you did before."

"Houi and Aguma lost yesterday," Baihu addressed, going up to scratch him. "Think before you speak, you pop star playboy. This is why you weren't chosen for the team."

While they butted heads, Aguma started having doubts.

"My strongest technique...was beaten though."

Houi gave him a slap on the wrist.

"Then we just have to try something else. We'll aim for victory or fall trying!"

Ghasem kept his wits prepared, harnessing the memories of the last battle to guide him into today.

Both teams arrived out to their respective fields while the other two teams of Block A were also spectating.

"First bladers, please arrive at the stadium."