Second Chance! Clash of Storms! Bladebreakers GR vs Martial Arts (Second Half)

The Bladebreakers planted Kenny down, who was shaking, taking out his Beyblade, Einstein Hopper MS. The combination of his broken blades and his experience developing the MS system that in theory, would allow him to fight alongside his friends was in his hands.

Tyson and the others moved to the closest side of the bench. "You got this Kenny." The others pointed at him to calm his nerves, hoping he'd be okay out there.

The stats showed up, revealing Kenny's Einstein Hopper MS as a Balance type and Ghasem's Maximum Garuda as a Stamina type.

Tao noticed Tala getting more fierce. "Something troubling you, my boy?"

"I've seen this situation before. I'm not sure he can win this."

Kai kept his eyes open on the situation.

"Worried about him," Garland asked.

"Well the brawn is only as good as their brain."

"Hiro, back then when you took Tyson off the team, it wasn't just to throw us off our game."

"Every member of the team is worth it. Kenny's blading spirit was at full throttle, but he miscalculated. The key for Kenny's victory is to discover and exploit his opponent's weakness. Think he can do it."

Kai got up while Kenny started to ready his equipment.

"Kenny!" The glasses wearing chief took a good look at his friend calling out.

"Win!"

Kenny remembered when they were on opposing sides, and fought his nerves, completing his setup, while Ghasem readied his fighting stance, staring him down.

The referee started the countdown. "Three, two, one."

"Let it rip!" Ghasem kicked the air while Kenny launched his own into the ring, with Garuda and Hopper flying in the outer edge of the stadium. He expected Garuda to aim for the center and had Hopper jump up to strike it ahead of time. However, Garuda slid up, much faster than what his rival had predicted.

Sisco gasped. "He could only get that fast with the frame off!"

Garuda clashed with Einstein Hopper so hard that the latter began hopping to rebound

Maximum Garuda endured the hits while pushing back and going in for the kill. In response to his panic, Hopper hopped away from attack after attack, until Garuda slammed into the frog bey's bottom, flinging it to the other side of the stadium.

"Kenny, fight back!"

He started whimpering. "Hopper, jump and strike back with Frog Splash!"

Hopper flew up in the air at maximum power as Garuda headed to the center and struck Garuda straight at its Layer. However, he noticed Ghasem was still calm, and the avian top exerting upper force through its bey. Commanding them to push Garuda back, Ghasem roared as his bey hit and flew up the stadium wall into the air, constructing a wall of wind around itself and flying straight for Einstein Hopper and swung his leg down to mirror his blade.

"Meteor Strike," Houi yelled for him much to Aguma and Baihu's confusion. "What, he usually forgets to say it."

"Get out of there Kenny!"

Kenny put the pieces together, and the horror of seeing Novae Rog destroying his last blade returned to his eyes.

Then Tala's voice screamed and called out his name.

"Kenny, did you learn anything from our battle?! Fight back, are you really going to let Tyson and Daichi down after what you promised!?"

Time slowed down as Kenny accepted that he'd let the team down if he lost, not wanting them to lose the first round after all this hard work.