Round 3: Hurricane of Dragons! Tempest vs Twister

"The next round of the tournament will be between the Bladebreakers GR and The Rising Victories! Come back tomorrow to find out who will be the victor!"

Everyone left the stadium, heading into special apartments in Spain built for the bladers to explore the city and enjoy the sights, taking some down time and the ability to relax.

The Bladebreakers GR sat down near a cafe to talk strategy. Max was busy putting mustard on his Tortilla, Daichi's stomach exploded with joy, Ray took in the atmosphere, and Kenny was analyzing the data of the tournament.

"We came really close to losing today, and our opponents have some serious skills."

"Aren't you overreacting Chief," Hillary brought up. "They lost as well. Right Tyson?"

Tyson sided with Kenny. "They had some wicked battles yesterday. We can take them, but we gotta be ready. Dragon boy seems like he'd be a good match for Dragoon."

"Hey, I wanna fight him." Daichi yelled. "Strata and I will crush that Rainbow Dragon."

"You better not underestimate them."

The calm, cool voice alarmed all of them

"Kai?"

He poured some milk Ray brough to feed to a cat.

"Don't get cocky, I'm hoping to see you in the finals. Daichi, you know better than anyone else what it's like to be underestimated!"

"Ahh, right."

Kai walked away, leaving Tyson curious on how to approach the next battle.

Rising Victories practiced in the hotel gym, overhearing some of the other team practicing.

"I'm getting super-duper psyched," Drum gleamed with excitement. "They have two Dragons for us to go up against." Next to him, Amane wasn't in the mood.

"I have to win the next one. Ashura!"

Delta consoled him. "You fought against members of BC Sol. I speak from experience, they're tough to beat."

"Still. I haven't fought Gwyn like you two, and they have two S-Rank Bladers on their team. Meanwhile we have to face another team for a stronger dimension. Drum, we have to win the next one!"

"Then let's team up again," whispering a strategy to Amane

"You sure?"

"Let's show these other bladers how serious we could get."

"Still," Pot pointed out, "who would we be a good match against?"

Ichika and Takane constructed a list of match ups that made sense.

"Drum, you could match Tyson. Amane, Ashura should be able to handle Daichi's other Dragoon. Fumiya or Pot, you two should handle Max and Draciel. Between Kenny and Ray, Delta, you should be able to handle either one."

"The two Dragon bladers are skilled in Attack, the Hopper blader and the White Tiger are Balance types with versatility, and the Defense type has a variety of tactics. Erase and Venom have the techniques to defeat one, but not the power like Death and Abyss."

"Type match up only matters on the fundamentals," Fumiya chimed, "Delta, how about we try something crazy. When did you get worried?"

"More excited. Let's try it."

The next morning, the stadiums were filled with all the teams and visitors as the two teams were requested to arrive in the arena.

Drum was set to walk with his team until spotting Lui, rushing over to him.