The Kings Combine: And Team 14 is?!

To answer that question, a giant spinning robot glided into the stadium with the image of a comedic, yet demonic face, spun into the entrance. The audience got hit with a breeze akin to the force of a Beyblade clash to the face.

"Fear the might of the Demon King!"

Valt cocked his head. "Wait, is that?"

Lui smiled, Fre raied an eyebrow, Shu scoffs, and Hyuga and Aiga stared in awe.

Daichi, livid, jumped straight towards the machine.

"I'll destroy you, monster!"

He swung it down to the axe launcher to cut it down to size, making the robot explode, covering everyone in flour.

A short haired kid in crimson hair, bright blue eyes, a cape of a demon, and a black shirt with a chibi demon face in the middle opened up the lid.

"Who dares disrupt the Demon King's arrival!"

"You're a demon? Strata Dragoon," setting it, "let's beat this bad guy!"

"As if you can challenge the power of Dangerous Belial!"

Another boy, much taller with orange shades and the shape of a cone coughed the flour out and cleaned himself off. "Amigo, calm down," lifting him up. "Bell, calm down, I thought you were more calm now."

"Ho Ho, please don't kill my grandson. Bell, introduce yourself."

"Bell Daikouten, the Demon King. And you all are?"

Xhaka pointed him. "You're the kid these guys," looking at Shu, Free, and Lui, "told me about. As for you," staring at Ranzo, "you were taking on some of my crew back in SB Rios. Coming back for the Brazillian tournaments?"

He looked away. "Don't they see me as a joke now?"

"You upgraded your system. Ren might struggle against you. If we meet up in the ring, give it your all," with the most cheerful smile he could. Then it transformed into his more sinister grin. "Your wind vs my sword. Let's see who wins."

Ranzo confronted him while holding a series of cake Jinemon offered to the other teams with a nod. A young white haired boy wearing a teal coat, a dark green shirt with more professional clothing akin to a scholar saved it from dropping them.

"Thanks Basara."

"On behalf of my teammates, I apologize."

Valt tapped him on the shoulder. "It's fine. You went back to Bell?"

Basara nodded before giving the other teams their own, with grace and kindness.

"Huh, he seems the most normal one out of all of them," Hillary nodded.

Then a red head giant in a regal white coat, a yellow spike gauntlet on his arm, and a combination of purple, red, and purple clothing commanded the attention.

"Bell, we're representing our generation. Try not to ruin it with your antics."

"Yeah yeah Mister Supreme King, lighten up. This is why Basara left you."

The demon king and Supreme King butted heads at one another.

"I acknowledge you're not as a bad person as I thought, but if you lead our team to failure-"

"The Demon King doesn't dismiss his subjects," turning away before Basara and Ranzo could question what he meant by that. "Hannah, get the last member."

A spunky young girl wearing a blue shirt, yellow long sleeve hoodie, and purple vest was still cleaning out the remains of the robot, wondering how the heck they were going to get home. "Um, Wakiya," pointing at the damage they caused to his plane, "sorry," awkwardly laughing.

"Why you little!"

Hannah helped the final member up. Her yellow eyes, ocean hair with two red strands, a school like attire, and a white belt covered up in a dark red jacket with crimson glove-pads, blue stockings with gold knee pads, and dark-red boots with white panels, shined at the audience she was ready to perform for.

Putting on her red-purple helmet with a white center, cat ears, and a horizontal white stripe from each cheek, Xhaka started to wonder how Quon was doing while Mariah rushed at her.

"I love your outfit, you look so much like a cat," darting around her as she began rolling blading in shock at her agility.

"Pot, kettle. How on earth did you get your hair styled like that? Sure you're not an actual cat?"

"No, but my Bey is," showing her Galux.

"Cool," hissing. "Magma Ifrit and I won't lose to a mere pussycat," before joining her team. "So these are the bladers from another world, huh."

Silently she reflected on her time as a Dynamite Battle blader. Rashad and Basara had grown so much, Bell was able to beat them after they surpassed him, Ranzo even managed to get back at her, and Phenomeno managed to beat her with no difficulty. Trying to not lose her composure, the thought of getting back at Lui was very tempting.

"Ilya, what's wrong? You're not acting like yourself," Basara noted.

She shook it off. "It's nothing," poitning her thumb at BC Sol and the other Burst teams. "We might have to go up against more people than Valt and Lui. Excited?"

"And people we can't exactly come up with a strategy for."

"I always have a plan," she boldly claimed, intriguing Ren.

"Ooh, she's feisty."

Mariah shook her head. "I want first pickings."

"Now for one of the last entrances," earning an interruption from Bell.

"You sent out the intivations too late! How disrespectful to the Demon King!"

"Do you want me to introduce your team or not!"

"Fine fine."

"Introducing the five members of Team 14, we have,"

"The Demon King, Bell Daikoukuten!"

"The Strum und Drang Caller, Ranzo Kiyama!"

"The Roaring Dragon, Basara Suiryu!"

"The Crimson Dancer, Ilya Mao!"

"And finally the Supreme King, Rashad Goodman!"

All of them took their positions, with Bell in the center.

"The Demon King's team will win this whole tournament and conquer all the worlds," said Bell laughing maniacally, while Belial brought him into his world.

"Bold claim Bell."

"Belial, we're ready for this. This time I'm not afraid of losing. But we'll show them why you're the Demon King."

"Right!"

Back in the real world, Hanami called for the next team.