Team 8: Beigoma All Stars

"He goes by many names: the Miracle Boy, the Dark Horse, the Little Spark, Twinkle Toes, the unpredictable Wild Card, the Wonder Boy, and the Legend of Legends, Valt Aoi!"

Valt let out a joy of wonder and spark, happy to see the crowd happy.

"My number one favorite thing in the world has and always will be Beyblade! Everyone, let's have some crazy awesome battles!"

Valt and Gingka nodded. He was the real deal.

Then Hanami started going into Valt's backstory.

"He may have started out rocky, from a novice who couldn't even struggle to shoot his own Beyblade properly into the stadium."

Everyone started laughing, and Valt was a little embarrassed, but kept a smile on his face.

"Let his nerves get the better of him several times, fumbled several speeches, lost his Beyblade on the way to the stadium," and more that got everyone else feeling second hand embarrassment.

"But he's now a blader many of the legends have looked up, inspired different prodigies and icons, formed intense rivalries with the world's strongest, and remains a legend amongst the leaders! With his Valkyrie, they'll rush to victory!"

Tyson and Gingka were suddenly eager to battle with him, though Zero went up to him first.

"Your avatar is so cool," pointing to his beyblade that Valt took out to show everyone. Valkyrie came out and the other bladers around looked at the androgynous light blue armor and V shaped vest clad humanoid with their yellow eyes, helmet, wielding a powerful mighty sword. It was on top of a majestic red, white, and blue horse with no wings, but showed it's power via the dark plates and armor on the knees and hands.

Zero showed off his Samurai Ifrit. The samurai and the warrior raised their swords at one another, jousting as a token of acceptance and appreciation.

"Wow, you're one of the Legendary Bladers, aren't you?"

Zero shook his head. "I'm the Blader of Fire, and my mentor is the Legend I'll surpass," showing him Gingka.

Valt took the time to shake his hand. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm really looking forward to our battles, though I'm the one that's going way."

Gingka took it. "Sounds great, but my Pegasus and I are going to be the winners."

"Hey, don't leave me and Dragoon out of this," Tyson claimed, grasping their head.

"If you think you can stop Ifrit and I, bring it!"

Tyson, Gingka, Zero, and Valt were all getting excited with the thought of taking each other down. Dragoon, Pegasus, Ifrit, and Valkyrie all stared each other down with a nod.

If any of them would meet in the ring, they each knew they were in for one heck of a battle.

Many of Valt's friends and minor rivals were in the stands, though not anyone that made anyone question why they weren't on his team. The question was now who would be on Valt's team, which Max and Ray took note of.

"He's sort of like a big deal."

"Yeah, I haven't seen a crowd this excited about a person since Tyson at the World Championships. Hope it doesn't go to his head."

Hillary snarked. "Again."

"Hanami, introducing the coach of the Bombers, founder of the Beigoma Academy Bey Club alongside Valt, The Boss, the Head Honcho, a true man, and the Smooth Samurai, Rantaro Kiyama!"

Rantaro came out in a full gakuran attire, a tall build, a well groomed jacket with a red interior and gold buttons under an orange blazer, and tight black pants, as well as a blue sash, carrying a large white paper fan.