Round 2: BC Sol Superstars vs Rising Victories - Second Round

Delta and Pot walked to the stadium, which now transformed into the Hyper Double Stadium, two stadiums connected together sharing one center, with the upper deck and multiple slopes to ride on. The latter was super eager.

"Wow, I never got a chance to try this. If I had beaten you back here, I could've tried blading on this!"

Delta reflected back on his battle with Aiga here. "A lot has happened since then, hasn't it?" He adjusted his blade. "Let's do it right this time."

Kit and Cuza flew and jumped down to the stadium respectively.

"Never tried this one before."

"Should we stick to the same plan?"

Kit nodded while Carl parrotted his owner's words. The four bladers confirmed they were ready to blade, showing their stats and blades they're using. Those who knew Delta had several questions.

"He's using that bey?"

"Why?"

Madoka analyzed their blades from the jump. "Two teams of Stamina and Balance type bladers. This should be pretty interesting."

The four readed their launchers and blades. "3, 2, 1!"

Delta spun in midair, Cuza backflipped, Pot did his martial arts launch, and Kit had a traditional straight forward launch.

"Let it rip!"

Erase Diabolos, Heaven Pegasus, Air Knight, and Alter Chronos all flew into the stadium. The two Stamina types battled for dominance of the center.

"Air Shoot!"
"Feather Storm!"

Neither special move landed, needing to reach the center to charge at full force. Diabolos flew off one of the sides at Air Knight just as Chronos did, knocking Delta's blade into his partner, and freeing Kit's.

"Now, Air Shoot!"

Air Knight blasted a fierce wind pushing all of them back. However, Delta smiled, using that boost of wind for his blade to ram into Chronos.

Cuza's bey took a heavy hit. The bladers unfamiliar with his style expected him to get a Ring-Out Finish when instead his blade balanced himself up the stadium walls with no difficulty.

"You'd need an Attack type or something crazy to stop Chronos' Slide Off Shoot!"

Pot pumped his fists in excitement. "This is what the gen before came up with. Where were these guys when I was in the GT 3?"

"Fighting to see who could be Legendary Bladers," Delta snarked.

"Ehh, that never mattered," thinking back to watching Victories battles against Hell and the passion to improve after facing Drum. "This is the fun I'm looking for. Go Heaven Pegasus! Heaven Thunder!"

His blade generated energy from the performance like he summoned lighting from the heavens themselves, dancing and raising down the slope and powering straight through Air Shoot. The Knight bey flew hard, smacked upwards from the stadium walls. Pot expected a Ring-Out Finish.

"Not gonna happen, Knight Flyer!"

Air Knight's descent drastically decreased, forcing the two of them waiting to them much to Pot's frustration. In the stands, Bell yawned.

"Pretty good strategy. One hides from their attack where they can't reach, the other escapes the stadium. A little boring though. The Demon King has a way to defeat it."

Rashad raised an eyebrow. "Shout Dynamite Bomber and hope it works?"

"Hmpf. I'll tell you how if they can't figure it out," seeing the determined look in Delta's eyes and the spirit of his demon blade, Diabolos, the bey known for consuming light. He briefly met Belial into his mental state.