Round 1: Bladebreakers GR vs Martial Arts (First Half!!)

Author's Note: In memoriam to Mark Dailey, the voice actor of Brad Best, who died in 2010 of kidney cancer at the age of 57. Rest in peace.

"Before we begin, a moment from one of our commentators, AJ Topper!"

"Thank you AJ. I would like to ask for a moment of silence for our fallen commentator, Brad Best. Brad and I shared many great moments in this booth. He could barely stop himself from calling out my many, bad puns, but from when we started with Beyblade just as the sport was introduced for all you kids out there in the world. We stuck through it all: Championship after Championship, beys flying out of the stadium and nearly attacking the judges, destroyed stadiums after stadiums, blading soldiers, androids, and even freaking dimensions popping up out of the sky! And we stuck through battles after battles."

AJ and Blader DJ started sniffing up, the former clearly in pain of what was about to be said.

"Sadly, my best friend was also having his own battles with cancer. He won the first, but lost the second not too long after. Goodbye old friend. May you rest in that great Bey stadium in the sky."

Tears dropped, and every blader gave a moment of silence as AJ thanked each other.

Either way, the Bladebreakers GR and the Martial Arts team were first to the group stands. The objective was simple. Out of five rounds the team with the most wins gets the overall victory for the round. Requests for teams or battle royales would be considered under stronger conditions.

Kenny opened his monitor. "A lot of our opponents are beys we don't have much experience with. But still, we just have to give it our all."

"Atta boy, Chief. So who wants to go in first? Or should the three time World Champion go in first."

"Oh here he goes with the ego." Daichi rolled his eyes.

"What did you say monkey boy?"

Max raised a finger. "Why don't we wait to see who'll goes up first and then decide. Right Ray?"

The most passionate member of the Bladebreakers kept his mind calm and focused, emitting powerful chi around him before opening up his eyes at the other team.

Dashan agreed that he'd go last just in case.

"My friends," Houi claimed. "Allow me to go first," offering them his drinks. "Let's cheer for our victory!"

All of them had...various reactions to his drinks, with Chao-Xin arguing it didn't change much, Ghasem tanking it, Dashan reminding him to try adding some more herbs, making Sino-Korean drinks was a great idea. Aguma requested a similar situation to wait.

"With your build, I'd thought you'd want to go first. You're arguably our strongest blader."

"A Legendary Blader, true, but these are potentially Legends of their own world. I'll protect my pride, but even as a member of something other than Beylin Fist, I have our standings to protect."

Baihu's eyes matched Ray after drinking it. His calm and compact nature switched into his eyes opening up to his feral nature. Dashan got up, sensing the same feeling. However, the aura the young boy emitted did not invoke the means of terror, but intrigue.

"I see. Baihu, go ahead."

"You're sure?" Dashan nodded. "The first point will go to me."

Ray rose up and headed towards the stadium, as did Baihu. Blader DJ and Hanami announced their stats and abilities once the two got their equipment ready and prepared their launchers.

"Ray Kon, you've also been aiming to be the strongest white Tiger?"

"Baihu Xiao, huh. I was raised by a clan who worshiped Driger, the White Tiger. I carry the symbol of their clan and their guardian. And I earned the honor to wield it."