The Five Fists that Make up Team 15 Are?!

A young man entered the main hall. His fists pumping with energy, the furious intensity on his face matched his muay thai stance, and his red and yellow spiked hair accented his muscles the turquoise and green vest couldn't hide: his abs and the red-and-white pouch around his neck.

"The first member of Team 15!"

Valt blinked. "Is that?"

"Ghasem Medal! Ranked 6 in A Tier."

Ghasem nodded at Shu. Valt had heard rumors he climbed up the ranks, but had also heard his blade was destroyed by Red Eye.

"His blade's destruction was my own. The least I could do was to reforge one that was just as strong as our own new Beyblades."

"We'll settle that as bladers. It's how father would've wanted."

"There's something earnest about him," Zac thought.

"Don't lose early," Xhaka yelled. "He'd be great back at Sword Flames."

Sisco sucked his teeth. "We're still one and one Ghasem. Just because you're back doesn't mean you can take us on easily."

"For the Royals and dad, I wont't lose to you again," walking to his place. "Arthur, Ivan, watch over him."

The next person walked out, leaving Team Transcendent Turbo stunned. The tall mascular male with tanned skin, spiky, curled dark gray hair, red eyes towered amongst some of the taller bladers. Here, his black sweatshirt, red pants and shoes with yellow overlays, he made sure to put on dark yellow armor plating with silver borders on his waist and shoulders.

"The second member, Houi Oh!"

Aiga's eyes lit up, Ranjiro shook his head, Suoh grew curious, and Fubuki only smiled.

"Houi!"

"You're back."

"You never returned after the Battership Cruise."

"Chose to watch over us, don't you?"

Houi lifted the four of them with a hug, but not before acknowledging Tokonatsu.

"My friends, I apologize for our long-awaited reunion. After I lost, I wanted to re-train thanks to you all showing me a new light. You were all closer to battling Valt and Phi, and at that time, all I could do was watch over you. This time, I want to fix that."

Valt waved to him. "We battled when I first got my Cho-Z bey, right?"

"Yes, Valt," with his awkward smile emerging. "If Aiga could challenge you, then I wish to do the same!"

"Looking forward to it. Let's practice archery again, big guy!"

Cuza flipped on top of his body. "Gee, wish we had you around when we went into the Snake Pit."

He froze up. "S-s-snakes? Where?!"

Aiga laughed while Tokonatsu sighed. "He's still afraid of snakes huh. "

Team Go Justice look at them with confusion

"We're not exactly as buddy buddy as they are."

"Well when we kick Kai out and bring Ming-Ming back when we win, we'll keep working at that," Garland jokes. Kai just shook his head, amused.

The third member of the team was just as large, if not as large, with Kyoya being the first one to notice it.

"So you all have been hoping through dimensions now, is that it? I guess you're here for a rematch too. Aguma."

The spiky brown haired titan in a navy blue and brown cape with bandages over his fists, was introduced by Hanami as a Legendary Solar System Blader of Saturn.