The Final Team is?

"Now, the final team put together at the last minute! It's first member is-"

"It's showtime!"

The ruffed mohawk in a formal white suit, a signature J letter shaped badge on his suit in gold, striking flashy poses.

"Please, announcer, let me set the stage," taking the mic. "You've all been introduced to mere comets. Now it's time for the true star of the show. I, Joshua Boon, and our team, Team Idols, are going to win this tournament!"

"Give that back! Weren't you reduced to B-Tier before your blade was destroyed by Lain?"

"And now it's time for a comeback." However, the tranquill rage from seeing familiar faces got riled up. "Trad, how could you pick them over me!"

"Shu came to me first. If you've kept up your training, you should be fine without me."

"Nonsense. By my calculations, the data I've used to upgrade your Beyblades with the Burst System and the research from other dimensions should be enough to prove otherwise," said Naoki Minamo.

Valt recalled the blue haired, orange eyed, glasses wearing genius in a lab coat, all too eager. "Did you get your data back?"

"No, but while you were battling around the world, I've been collecting even more data to help out my team. Being scouted by a former," getting growled at by Joshua. "I mean resurging top world blader means I can show off just how well my experimentations have improved. Plus, it's nice to just not talk with my assistants."

"I can't wait to see it."

Kite joined them, not amused. "You call yourself a blader of science. Why not show us your actual skills with your own Beyblade!"

Naoki sighed. "I'm not as strong as Valt or you all. The joy I get used to is collecting data," adjusting his glasses, "alone. As a part of a team, now my love for science has spread. Once I analyze the data from this tournament, I'll evolve Neptune into something truly worthy for me to return as a blader."

"Who knew the power of a technology could strengthen the power of a vampire such as myself!" The young boy with silver hair, marks on his head, fangs, and a regal attire made up of a green blazer, a black cloak akin to a vampire with golden accents and red gems.

"Did anyone just hear the sound of pipe organs?"

"Cuza, you're here!"

"Clio, you joined a guy like Joshua?"

"My family's on vacation and I wanted to hone my skills a bit. I think it'd be the perfect opportunity. We get to be reunited with so many bladers. "

"Oops," clicking a button off and tricking tomato juice. He quickly approached Bell.

"A fellow vampire of the night?!"

"You're speaking to the Demon King! Although, the Gates of Hell could use some new recruits."

"Count me in."

Pot approached them and a second later, Clio's mouth seeped a red liquid from below it. "I'm interested. How about the three of us create the ultimate prank?"

The trio's snickering got the three of them snickering.

Ranzo and Hannah shed a sweat. "This isn't going to end well, will it."

Amane had to agree. "Anyone who could prank even Delta teaming up with those two might cause a headache."

Lui yawned. "Not as interested."

"And here I've thought you growned a little, Lui."

Gou Chagake emerged. His ribed ads, sleeved vest, hared shirt tied around ihs waist, and brown shirt was a body and face many didn't expect to see, least of all, Lui.

"Have you gotten a bit stronger?"

"Heard you were entering the Senior League," Shu noted.

"You all got stronger on your training arcs, so I figured I would do the same. Had fun experimenting with the Dynamite Battle, but hard work can mitigate even the toughest of systems. Seems you got a bit nicer."

Drum agreed. "Lui's the coolest," trying to hug him while Lui pulled him away from getting too touchy feely. Valt agreed he was a big softie.

"Thanks to all of you for helping Lui get to this point."

"Tch. There's just more interesting bladers in the world."

"Now it's my time to shine. Boa, you're next!"

Boa Alcacer arrived. The scraggly haired kid in black clothes and a dark blue poncho that was now sitched back to normal, looking much less upset than before. He looked up at a certain audience of kids.

"I won't let you guys down. If I win this, I might be considered for S-Class, won't I." Taller and more confident, he joined Gou and Beigoma All Stars, the Five Spin Emperors. "Valt, Shu, I want to show you guys just how far I've come," he briefly noticed Basara. "My Ark Bahamut and I have no skills to try out. I may not have the skills and training like your proteges, but I'm a part of the next gen too. But Shu-"

"You're worried about Alexander."

"He's not the only ex Snake Pit member that just so happened to show up. You really expect me to think he turned a new leaf?"

"I did."

"You had your reasons. He just used us!"

"I know, but everyone can change. Not like Norman and Silver Eye," two names he hadn't heard about in a while.

"Alright, but I'll keep my guard up."
The final member of the team was called. Zac's nostalgia hit.

"So you've completed it, old partner?"

"Knockout Odin is ready for a concert," said Orochi Ginba. His locks, open conductor, were wide open as the subtle movements of his hands, removing his headphones first. "Though I didn't expect you'd want me to work with him with all people."

Joshua clasped him by the shoulder. "Who wouldn't take a world famous conductor's kid and put him on the big screen. Your scores in my movies have been an excellent investment. My agent needs to stop doubting me."

"Well it has been an experience."

Orochi gave Valt and the others the details. Joshua wanted to rebuild his status after losing the God Blader's Cup. "So he recruited me, Boa was looking for a place to get more training and went to the New York Bulls facility to get some ideas for his own. He used his money to fund some of Naoki's research. Gou wanted to polish his training to get ready for the next World League. Clio's performance had caught Joshua's eye after remembering exactly who he was by me, then, we had to get ready for the tournament."

Boa rolled his eyes. "Too bad half the time, someone was busy making us do photoshoots. Seriously half the training we did wasn't even for Beyblade."

"That's where the Idols name came from," Valt asked.

"Nonsense. We've improved our hand eye coordination to know where to aim, our flashiest pose for balancing, performing stunt work to improve our launch strength, and singing to prepare our stamina!"

Drum nudged Valt and Amane. "Is that better or harder than the training we do with Uncle?"

"That sounds pretty fun, I'd love to be in a movie."

"Yes."

After what was considered the oddest team, the announcers agree to introduce the brackets and blocks.