Round 3: White Tiger vs Child of Heaven

In front of the stadium, Ray greeted Pot.

"You wanted to battle me?"

"You're pretty strong. You versus that other tiger kid was a blast. Put it there," extending his hand.

"Likewise," punching the air. "You can sense my ki, can't you? How'd you describe it?"

"Hmm," concentrating. "Calm, serene, yet powerful. You and your bey feel like you're in harmony."

"Good. I'm looking forward to seeing if you can find yourself," confidently grinning.

Pot winched. What did he mean by that?

The two bladers set up their Beyblades as the announcer and the crowd started the countdown. 

"Three, two, one, Let It Rip!"

Ray took a deep breath raising his hands in the air before launching Driger as Pot threw his back, spinning them around with his bey in his launcher before springing in the air, spinning as he launched Harmony Pegasus into the ring.

The two beyblades battled for control of the center as Ray grinned.

"I was expecting some sort of prank before the start of the match."

"The only thing I have right now is tricking you into thinking you can beat me. Pegasus, Feather Storm!"

The emerald silver blade generated a whirlwind around them. Driger sank their claws into the stadium.

"Tiger Fang!"

Ray's blade glowed white, as the tiger bit-beast launched at the winged horse, only for the latter's wings to slap them back as Pegasus' storm blew Driger into the air. It crashed back into the stadium.

"Be careful Ray," Max yelled.

"Is there anything he can do," Hillary asked.

Kenny opened his laptop. "The way he launched his Beyblade enhanced not just his stamina, but the defense and the power of his special abilities with the four feathers on both sides, and the air field is much stronger than before.

"Plus he's got that Gold boost thing," Daichi addressed. "Ray, just go all out!"

"No Daichi, he has to be careful," Tyson addressed. "This guy's got good Stamina, and can recover from being Burst. You'd have to either overpower it from all sides, find a way to knock it out properly, or-Max what about the wings?"

"If he could strike the wings before they retract, maybe it could work or Burst?"

"Go for it Ray!"

Ray stayed calm, making Driger rise up the upper deck, punching and kicking as Driger attempted to reach Pegasus, blowing back into the slope, never wavering.

Pot kept his guard up. His chi levels are still high, and yet, wait, is he?

Driger raced down, this time zig zagging as it slid around the whirlwind, drifting in different directions all around for several times until Ray's face grew more tense. His blade cycled around the whirlwind this time as Pegasus blew it back.

"Got it! Driger, go!"

Driger zig zagged before drifting alongside the storm, circling around them before being blasted back towards the wall.

"He'll crash and lose stamina," Mariah worried.

"Don't give in, Ray," Lee yelled.

"Never! Driger, Vulcan Claw!"

Lightning surged around the white tiger blade, ricocheting off the stadium walls right back as Driger glowed with green electricity charging head first into Pegasus' attack. Pot tried to endure it, but with Ray's passionate yell, Driger quelled the wind, as the electricity struck Pegasus, allowing Driger's multi strike attack to connect, blowing Pegasus into the sky.